Ordering your packing materials just got easier and faster. We have simplified the process of ordering packing materials from the seller lab. Place an order for packing materials that you’ll need in order to pack your orders before handing them over to us for shipping.
Note: the packing materials will be delivered within 5 days.
Where can I order my Packing Materials from the Direct Ship tools?
1. Go to Seller Lab the click on Fulfilment Tab, then select Packing material.
2. Click on Order Packing Material to access the options to either add a new address or select an existing one.
3. Select an existing address then click Continue
4. If you are placing an order for the first time, click on Add New Address
4.1 To set your warehouse location, pinpoint it on the map or search for it by typing it in. Once you have set your location, click Confirm Location to proceed.
Important note: Select the exact location where you want the packing materials to be
4.2. Fill in the required information and then click Save Address
Choose your packing materials
1. Select your packing materials, update the quantity and click Add to cart
2. Once you’ve added all the necessary materials to your cart, click Continue
3 Click Place Order to submit your request
A confirmation message will appear stating that your order has been placed, along with a reference number
To know more information about the packing guidelines click here
Got any questions?
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org