Direct Ship Picklists allow the sellers to extract the report of all pending or completed orders for the seller's ordered picklist. The picklist helps the sellers with orders in huge numbers to have a better tracking history of orders to be processed and reduce order pendency. These reports can be accessed through the "Fulfillment" tab in the Seller Lab.
What are the benefits of this new feature?
- Track all your orders from the time they are received to the time they are delivered to the customer and everything in between.
- Have the access to all the information about your picklist orders in one place.
- Perform different kind of action, like mark out of stock, lost, etc. on your orders.
- Keep tabs on who closed the picklist and when to get a better record of the actions performed.
How to access the Direct Ship picklists features?
You can access the Direct Ship picklists feature by clicking on Fulfilment Tab then choose from the available options; FPB Direct Ship from Picklist.
Direct Ship Picklists (DSp)
The Direct Ship Picklists (DSp) tab under the Fulfillment tab will display all orders that are pending or already processed as well as the item that is lost during processing.
All these reports should be available under the different status of the order i.e. pending, completed and lost. We will discuss the functions of each tab in detail.
What are the options available under FBP Direct Ship Picklists?
1- Search: search process by order number, item number, PSKU or picklist number. All you have to do is enter the keyword in the provided search box and data related to the searched keyword will be revealed.
1- Open picklist tab: once the user clicks on the picklists number, he can see all the pending and completed orders in that checklist.
2- Export the report: you can filter the data by date range and shipment/order status by clicking on the filter option. The extracted data can also be extracted as an excel sheet by simply clicking on the export option.
3- Close Picklist: you can close the picklist and the rest of the items will be bounce back to the next picklist.
4- View open picklist: The user will be able to view the total items in this checklist. This quantity will be classified into Picked and Pending Quantities.
Understanding the Direct Ship dashboard.
What can I see under a specific picklist?
On the pending tab, the seller will see all the orders they have received up until they generate a manifest for an order. They will also be able to see the picklist number and status of the picklist. There are 3 states or order a user can view in this tab:
- Pending: the orders received but the job has not started yet.
- In Progress: Initiated and partially completed orders.
- Shipment Generated: the job has been completed and the AWBs are scanned (the shipment has been created by the user).
The order numbers can either be expanded to view the order item level status for that order or collapsed to view only the order number and status at the order level. The seller will be able to view different statuses under both the order level and the item level.
Under the Completed tab, there are two states; the seller will see all orders that have been successfully processed and handed to the noon delivery associate to delivered to the customer:
1. Shipped: This status appears on all shipments that are part of the manifest and are handed to noon DA. This also includes all shipments handed over to logistics by DA.
2. Delivered/Undeliverable (NDR): There are two states; a shipment will be marked as delivered or undeliverable once it has been processed at the end of logistics and out for delivery:
- Delivered: This status will be displayed for orders in the scenario where the customer is available and the order is delivered by the DA.
- Undelivered (NDR): This status will be displayed for items that the customer is not available at the time of delivery and the order is returned to the logistics hub. noon DA will try to deliver it 3 times, after the third attempt, the order is marked as undeliverable and sent to the seller
The order numbers can either be expanded to view all the items belongs to that order or collapsed to just see the order number.
Closed Picklists tab
The Closed Picklists tab displays all picklists that have been completely processed and completed by the Seller or forced closed by the Seller. Once the user clicks on the picklist number, he will be able to see all the pending and completed orders in that picklist.
The user will be able to view the total items in this checklist. This quantity will be divided into selected and suspended quantities.
On the pending tab, the user will see all the orders they have received until they generate a manifest for the order. They will also be able to see the picklist number and the status of the picklist. There are 4 states that the user sees in this tab:
1. Pending: the orders received but the job has not started yet.
2. In progress: Initiated and partially completed orders.
3. Shipment generated: the job has been completed and the AWBs are scanned (the shipment has been created by the user).
4. Manifest generated: All shipments scanned and manifest is created prior to handing over it to noon Driver Associate.
The order numbers can either be expanded to see an order item level status of that order or collapsed to just see the order number and the status at an order level. Scenarios for order level and item level statuses:
On the completed tab the seller will see all the orders they have successfully been processed and have been handed over to the delivery agent to be delivered to the customer. There are 2 statuses a user sees on this tab.
- Shipped: This status shows up against all the shipments which are part of a manifest and are handed over to the DA. This also includes all shipments that have been handed over to logistics by the DA
- Delivered/Undeliverable (NDR): There are two statuses a shipment can have once it is processed on the logistics end and out for delivery.
- Delivered: the customer is available and the order gets delivered by the DA
- Undelivered (NDR): the customer is not available at the time of delivery and the order comes back to the logistics hub. The DA tries to deliver it 3 times, after the 3rd attempt, the order is marked undeliverable and sent back to the seller
Lost Shipment Tab
In the lost tab, the seller will see all the orders that he lost either by the seller or by noon. This tab displays the order with any of the three states shown below:
- Shipment Lost: any item lost but not part of manifest and marked lost by the user.
- Manifest Lost: any shipment lost by user or DA after the manifest is created or closed.
- Logistics Lost: any shipment that has been delivered to noon Logistics and has been marked as lost by us
Order numbers can either be expanded to view all order items for that order or collapsed to view only the order number.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org