Now Direct Ship sellers can access their order Fulfillment reports in the Seller Lab. The new feature launched will help sellers to have a better visibility on their order tracking. This feature will enable the sellers to have all the available reports under one roof which includes a report belonging to each status through which the order placed.
What are the features available to me under the Fulfillment tab?
You can view all the options related to the Direct Ship selling model which includes the following:
1. FBP Direct Ship.
2. FBP Direct Ship from Picklist: To understand the Direct Ship from Picklist view please click here.
What are the benefits of the new features?
- Track all your orders from the time they are received to the time they are delivered to the customer and everything in between.
- Have the access to all the information about your orders in one place.
How to access the new Direct Ship and Direct Ship picklist features?
You can access the new feature by clicking on Fulfillment Tab then choose from the available
options; FBP Direct Ship, FPB Direct Ship from Picklist or Packing Materials.
1- Direct Ship:
The Direct Ship option under the Fulfillment tab will display all orders that are pending for processing or already processed as well as the item that was lost during processing. All these reports will be available under the different status of the order i.e. pending, completed and lost.
2. Direct Ship from Picklist (DSp):
The Direct Ship from picklist (DSp) tab under the Fulfillment tab will display all requests that are pending or already processed as well as the item that is lost in the processing cycle. For more information click here
How to search and extract the Direct Ship reports from Seller Lab?
Reports for all tabs i.e. pending, completed and lost follow the same detail search process by order number, item number, PSKU. All you have to do is enter the keyword in the provided search box and data related to the searched keyword will be revealed.
You can filter the data by date range and shipment/order status by clicking on the filter option. The extracted data can also be extracted as an excel sheet by simply clicking on the export option as shown in the screenshot below:
Understanding Direct Ship Dashboard
The pending tab displays items in two views, order view and item view. Pending status refers to requests that have been placed by the customer but are still pending and have not yet been successfully processed.
Under the Pending Tab there is an option to select between the Order view and Item view.
The order view shows the different statuses on which different orders are getting processed on. It will display the item on an order level view which shows the order number directly and the count of the items inside the order. However, the details of the order for instance, the items in the order and the details of the item is not visible under this view. We will be able to see the following status under order view.
1. Pending: the orders received but the job has not started yet.
2. In progress: Initiated and partially completed orders. The item can be marked as out of stock
3. Shipment generated: the job has been completed and the AWBs are scanned (the shipment has been created by the user). The item can be marked as Mark as Lost or Reprint airway bill.
4. Manifest generated: All shipments scanned and manifest is created prior to handing over it to noon Driver Associate.
If we select the item view from the filter, the items will be displayed within the individual item view and it clearly shows the total quantity of that item and under which status does each quantity belongs.
Once the (+) button is clicked under the order view and if the order contains
multiple items, it shows the different status in which each item of the order
i.e. pending, in progress, freight statement generation generated.
Under the Completed tab, there are two states; the seller will see all orders that have been successfully processed and handed to the noon delivery associate to delivered to the customer:
1. Shipped: This status appears on all shipments that are part of the manifest and are handed to noon DA. This also includes all shipments handed over to logistics by DA.
2. Delivered/Undeliverable (NDR): There are two states; a shipment will be marked as delivered or undeliverable once it has been processed at the end of logistics and out for delivery:
- Delivered: This status will be displayed for orders in the scenario where the customer is available and the order is delivered by the DA.
- Undelivered (NDR): This status will be displayed for items that the customer is not available at the time of delivery and the order is returned to the logistics hub. noon DA will try to deliver it 3 times, after the third attempt, the order is marked as undeliverable and sent to the seller
The order numbers can either be expanded to view all the items belongs to that order or collapsed to just see the order number.
The user will be able to view the shipment number and manifest number at
the order level and item level.
In the lost tab, the seller will see all the orders that he lost either by the seller or by noon. This tab displays the order with any of the three states shown below:
- Shipment Lost: any item lost but not part of manifest and marked lost by the user.
- Manifest Lost: any shipment lost by user or DA after the manifest is created or closed.
- Logistics Lost: any shipment that has been delivered to noon Logistics and has been marked as lost by us
Order numbers can either be expanded to view all order items for that order or collapsed to view only the order number.
The user will be able to view the shipment number of an order at the item level.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org