The catalog listing page provides a lot of information about the product and its health. In the search and filters article we explain how to narrow down the list of your products by using the search option and multiple filter under the main and advanced search. In this article, we’ll explain how to use the listing page to advance your selling experience at noon.
- Go to the Seller Lab > Catalog > Partner Catalog.
You’ll see the following columns on the listing page:
- SKU details: shows one image (if loaded properly), the title and the brand of the item.
- Partner SKU: is your own product identifier that you set at the time of creation.
- Catalog SKU: is the noon identifier for the product, either a Noon SKU or a Seller SKU.
- Price: is your regular and sale price.
- Stock: is your aggregate FBN and FBP stocks.
- SKU Status: displays whether the SKU is visible (live) or if it’s not visible (not live), and if its not live what is the reason for the same.
- Seller Status: displays the status of the item, which is either active or inactive. This is managed by the seller, enabling them to activate and deactivate their products by clicking the toggle switch.
How can I change my price and stock directly from the listing page?
You can easily update you price and stock directly from the listing page by following these simple steps.
To update prices you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Click Edit under the Price column. A pop-up will appear on the screen which allows you to change and updated your price details.
When you’re updating your FBP stock, make sure you change it for the correct warehouse, if you are using multiple warehouses to stock this product. You can easily update the stock by following these simple steps:
- Click Edit under the Stock column. A pop-up will appear on the screen which allows you to change and updated your stock details.
How can I see all the details of my product?
Simply click the Partner SKU as shown in the screenshot below. This will open the offer, content, health and barcode pages, where you can modify any aspect of your product.
How can I make products live?
You can use the Not-Live SKUs tab on the Partner Catalog page to see all the SKUs which are not live and the reason for the SKUs being not live. You can fix these issues by following these simple steps:
- Click on Not-Live SKUs tab on Partner Catalog. Then hover on the Information button next to SKU status as shown in the screenshot below. This will show you the reason why the SKU is not live.
- Click Fix relating to the respective SKU. This will take you to the Offer Details page where you can fix the issues with your SKU to take it live.
How can I activate products with no offer?
You can activate products with no offer by adding the relavant details of the product that are necessary for activation, such as price, stock, barcode, etc.
- In Partner Catalog, you will see all the products that you listed. Under the Seller Status column you will see an option to Add Offer. Just click on that button to add the offer details to the SKU.
Once the offer details are added and approved the product will be Live on the platform.
How do I activate or de-activate my product?
In order to activate or de-activate a product, all you need to do is just click on the toggle in the seller status column as shown in the screen below.
Got any questions?
Drop us an email on email@example.com