The new FBN Fees dashboard gives sellers the visibility of product dimensions' measurements captured in noon warehouses for their product as well as the estimated fulfillment fees (storage and FBN outbound).
What Are The Benefits Of Using The FBN Fees dashboard?
- Checking the product dimensions' measurement for your product stored in noon’s fulfillment center.
- Getting an idea of the estimated FBN outbound fees and storage fees.
- Reporting an issue in case there is discrepancy in measurement or fees.
Note: the dashboard gives the approximate calculation of your FBN fees.
This is just an estimate and may vary as per actual SKU measurements.
Please refer to the statement report for actual charges.
How can I check the measurement and FBN fulfillment fees for my products?
- Go to your Seller Lab > click Fulfillment tab > select the FBN Fees
2. Select the Country and search for the PBarcode of your product
Note: as of now you can only search by PBarcode. You can either check the PBarcode
for all your items from your Inventory dashboard or you can download the
export catalog report by selecting your marketplace and live items.
- You will be able to see the the approximate calculation of your FBN fees.
What are the possible scenarios that will visible on the FBN Fees dashboard?
A. Product is defined and product dimensions' measurement is already taken at noon’s fulfillment center.
- You will be able to see the following details:
- Go to Inventory: click on Check FBN Inventory to check the stock qty for the particular PBarcode. This will direct to the inventory dashboard.
- Fulfillment from: this is the country where the fulfillment will happen from. The rate card is defined based on the country.
- Visible information: Title, SKU, PBarcode, Image.
- Classification: this is the size classification for your product. Check the help center article for a list of all classifications for FBN fees in KSA and FBN fees in UAE
- Dimensions: this is the product dimensions' measurements for your product. You will see the longest, median, and shortest dimensions in centimeters.
- Unit Weight: this is the actual weight of the product. It is used for calculating the FBN outbound fees.
- Based on the dimensions, weight, and fulfillment country, seller will see the following fulfillment fees:
- FBN Outbound Fees: This will be charged for every unit shipped from noon’s fulfillment center.
- Storage Fees: this will be charged per month based on product dimensions' weight in cubic feet for every unit stored at noon’s fulfillment center.
- By default you will see fees for one unit.
Note: you can also change the unit to see the total storage cost for your
all stock inventory.
- Check the help center article for details on how these fees are calculated.
B. Product is defined but the product dimensions' measurement is not yet taken at noon’s fulfillment center.
- These could be SKUs that were recently inbounded.
- noon will be capturing the product dimensions' soon at the fulfillment center.
- You will see the same details as above but without dimensions, weight, classification and fees.
- For these cases, the outbound fees will be charged based on the minimum size tier. For more details check the FBN fees in KSA and FBN fees in UAE
C. Product is not defined:
- If you search for PBarcode that is not defined in your catalog, you will see no results.
In addition to the visibility of fees and product dimensions' dimensions, the dashboard also allows you to report an issue in case the dimensions captured are wrong or wrong fees are shown in the dashboard.
- To report an issue, click on the "Report Issue" button after searching for the product. This will be applicable for only the first case where the product is defined and product dimensions' measurement is already taken.
- Select the reason from the list:
- Wrong product dimensions' measurement.
- Wrong fees.
- Wrong product dimensions' measurement and fees.
- Once you select the reason, you will be asked to enter the measurement or fees you think is correct.
- Once the issue is reported, noon will check for the cases and update you through email.
Note: to see the product dimensions' measurements for all inventory, you
can download the inventory file from the Inventory dashboard. The export
will give details on length, width, height, and unit_weight for the product.
Click here for more details.
Got any questions?
Drop us an email on email@example.com