You can request to retrieve your saleable and non-saleable items stored in a noon fulfillment center, and you can also request to dispose of them. Follow the steps detailed in this article to find out about how to place your stock removal, or stock disposal requests directly on Seller Lab, and how to track them.
I. Quick Facts
1. What are sort items?
Upon your request, noon can return or liquidate your saleable and non-saleable items under the following categories:
- Sort items: any product's side within 30 cm, and weight below 25 kg.
- Non-sort items: any product's side greater than 30 cm, and/or weight greater than 25 kg.
2. How will my items be returned to me?
All sort items will be delivered back to your desired return location for a fee.
For non-sort items, please refer to the pickup flow here
II. How can I place inventory removal requests?
You can easily place an inventory removal request in three steps:
- On Seller Lab, add the address where you'd like your inventory to be returned.
- Add the contact details of the person who will receive the returned items.
- Select the items and quantities that you wish to retrieve and place your request.
Note: Your returns location address can only be activated if it's linked to the contact
details of the receiver of the RTV shipments.
1. Add the address of the location where you want your items to be delivered
- Click Fulfillment, then click Returns.
- Search for your location in the map and confirm it.
- After that update the rest of your address details.
- Then click Add User.
2. Add the contact details of the shipment receiver
- Add the contact details
- Keep an eye on your email and phone messages to get the OTP.
- Add the each OTP in its relevant box.
- Click Create.
Your new address will get approved in just a few days, and you’ll be able to find it in your address list in your Returns page.
To place a stock retrieval request, click your desired return location, then click Continue.
3. Select the type of inventory.
You’ll then find the list of all items stored in a particular noon fulfillment center and their available salable and non-saleable stock quantities.
- Select the type of inventory you want to retrieve. You can only select one type at a time.
- Saleable items: these are ready-to-sell items
- Non-saleable items can include: ASN Inbound QC Failed, Mislabel, Non-Deliverable Returns
4. Select items and quantities for retrieval.
- Select the items you want to retrieve, and add your desired quantities.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order, and make changes if you need to, then confirm it.
Note: You can also raise a request for retrieval in bulk. To know more about the
bulk upload procedure click here
III. Track your request:
- Your request will be created, and you can track its progress on the Returns page.
- You can click the Action Button to view your return order, edit it, or cancel it.
- Click the (+) sign next to a particular request to access the RTV number, the shipment numbers linked to it, and the Disputes raised against it.
Your return request will have the following status:
- Pending Approval: any return request where approval is needed from seller support. This includes either an address approval or any outstanding balance check with noon.
- Request Pending: this includes return requests that are not yet confirmed by the seller.
- Approved: Requests that are approved by seller support from the pending approval.
- Rejected: Request where are rejected due to outstanding balance for sellers.
- Processing: Requests which are being processed in the warehouse.
- Processed: Once the request is processed completely and it has RTV nr along with shipment nr.
- Canceled: Requests that are canceled by seller. You can cancel only when the status is request pending.
IV. How can I place inventory removal requests?
Note:If you choose to dispose of your items, it means that you would request noon to
liquidate them. Items that you wish to dispose of won’t be eligible for payments or
- On the Returns page, click Dispose.
Note: Unlike "Ship to my address" option, you cannot add any new address in the
"pick up" flow. These are pre-approved addresses.
- The default noon liquidation warehouse will be automatically selected. Click Continue.
- Select the items you want to dispose of, and add your desired quantities.
- Click Continue. Review your order, and make changes if you need to, then confirm it.
- Your order will be placed, and you can track it on the Returns management page.
Click the links below to know more information about the FBN removal fees:
Got any questions?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.