1. The FBN Outbound Fee
The FBN Outbound Fee is charged per item, and it's based on a combination of the dimensions and shipping weight of the product.
The FBN Outbound Fee is charged upon shipping the order to the customer, and
is not refunded if the order is returned.
Follow the below listed guidelines to determine the FBN Outbound Fee for each of your items:
1. First, start by selecting the classification (small, standard, large, or oversize) of the packaging that will hold your product based on your product dimensions using the Classification Tier table.
2. Next, calculate your product’s shipping weight by using the below formula, then round it to the nearest 50g:
Shipping weight = the product’s physical weight + the packaging weight of a particular classification
3. Ensure that the shipping weight of the product isn’t above the maximum shipping weight of the classification associated with your product dimensions. If the shipping weight is higher, then the next classification tier will apply.
4. Finally, select the FBN Outbound Fee that will apply to your product based on the packaging classification, and the weight slab that’s equivalent to your shipping weight.
Click to download the FBN Outbound Fee Calculator
|Classification||Longest side (cm)||Median (cm)||Shortest (cm)||Packaging material Weight (g)||Max Shipping Weight (Kg)*|
|** excludes glass items like mirrors, tabletops which would get classified in Bulky|
FBN Outbound Fee Table
A fee that will apply to each unit that is shipped to a customer. The value of the FBN outbound fee is based on a combination of the dimensions and shipping weight of the product.
|FBN Outbound Fee||Weight Slab||SA|
|Cost per unit(SAR)|
|Small envelope||One rate||
|Large envelope||One rate||4.8|
|>0.25 Kg & <=0.50 Kg||4.8|
|>0.50 Kg & <=1.0 Kg||5.3|
|>1.0 Kg & <=1.5 Kg||5.7|
|>1.5 Kg & <=2.0 Kg||6.2|
|>2.0 Kg & <=3.0Kg||7.0|
|Each additional 1Kg till 12 Kg||Additional 1 SAR per kg|
|>1.0 Kg & <=2.0 Kg||8.0|
|>2.0 Kg & <=3.0 Kg||9.0|
|>3.0 Kg & <=4.0 Kg||10.0|
|>4.0 Kg & <=5.0 Kg||11.0|
|Each additional 1Kg till 10 Kg||Additional 1 SAR per kg|
|>10 Kg & <=15 Kg||20.5|
|>15 Kg & <=20 Kg||25.0|
|>20 Kg & <=25 Kg||30.0|
|>25 Kg & <=30 Kg||35.0|
|Each additional 1Kg till 10 Kg
||Additional 1 SAR per kg|
|>10 Kg & <=15 Kg||21.5|
|>15 Kg & <=20 Kg||26.0|
|>20 Kg & <=25 Kg||31.0|
|>25 Kg & <=30 Kg||36.0|
|>20 Kg & <=21 Kg||31.0|
|>21 Kg & <=22 Kg||33.0|
|>22 Kg & <=23 Kg||35.0|
|>23 Kg & <=24 Kg||37.0|
|Each additional 1Kg till 30 Kg||Additional 2 SAR per kg|
|>30 Kg & <=35 Kg||57.0|
|>35Kg & <=40 Kg||66.0|
|40> kg||Additional 10 SAR per 5 kg|
FBN Outbound Fee Calculation Example:
Dimensions: 17.4 x 8.81 x 2.8 cm
Unit Weight: 0.32 kg
Based on the dimensions, this is a large envelope that has 0.04 kg of packaging weight. The corresponding shipping weight is:
Shipping Weight = Unit Weight + Packaging Weight = (0.32+0.04) kg = 0.36 kg (approximately 0.4 kg)
Therefore, this is under the 1 kg maximum shipping weight for large envelopes.
There is only one weight slab for large envelopes:
|FBN Outbound Fee||Weight Slab||Cost per Unit (SAR)|
|Large envelope||One rate||4.8|
2. FBN Inventory Removal Fee
A fee that applies to each unit that is shipped back to you at your request. The FBN inventory removal fee is based on the volumetric weight of the product, or its physical weight, whichever is higher.
Follow the below listed guidelines to determine the FBN Inventory Removal fee for each item you request for removal from a noon fulfillment center:
1. Start by calculating the item's volumetric weight using the following formula:
Volumetric weight (in kg) = Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) / 5000
2. Next, identify your product's physical weight in kg.
3. Choose the highest weight (either the volumetric weight or the physical weight). After that, refer to the fees in the below table to multiply the highest weight by the Same-city or the Cross-city Fee, whichever is applicable depending on your shipment transfer mode. Then add the Handling Fee to the total.
FBN Inventory Removal Fee Table
A fee that will apply to each unit that is shipped back to you at your request. The FBN inventory removal fee is based on a combination of the dimensions and shipping weight of the product.
|FBN Inventory Removal||Unit of measurement||SA|
|Minimum fee per Inventory removal request||15|
|Handling fee (per unit)||per unit||0.3|
|Pickup/same-city delivery fee||per KG*||1.0|
|Cross-city delivery fee||per KG*||2.0|
FBN Inventory Removal Fee Calculation Example:
Dimensions: 25.2 x 119.9 x 46.6 cm
Unit Physical Weight: 20.6 kg
The volumetric weight = 25.2 x 119.9 x 46.6 / 5000 = 28.16 kg
We'll use the volumetric weight (28.16 kg) because it's higher than the physical weight (20.6 kg).
We'll determine the FBN Inventory Removal fee by multiplying the volumetric weight by the Handling Fee and the Same-city pick-up Fee.
FBN Inventory Removal Fee = (28.16 x 1) + 0.3 = 28.46 SAR
Got more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com