This feature is to enable you to create multiple similar products with different colors by cloning the SKU and customizing the attributes you want to add on the new created product. You can simply copy the content from one product to another to create a duplication directly on Seller Station.
As for now you are using the bulk template and simply copy paste the rows to create multiple similar products, however, a similar feature is now available directly on Seller Station as well. You are able to copy the content from an already created Seller SKU of the same categorization and brand to your newly created one.
How can you use the quick copy of the content feature?
Start by creating your Seller SKU then follow the below steps:
1. Go to Catalog > Partner Catalog > Create Product > Create a Single Product.
2. Add the category, brand and partner SKU.
3. Once you are on the content page, click on ellipsis symbol above the completeness bar window and click on Copy Content
4. You can copy the content from any Seller SKU with the same categorization and brand. All the eligible Seller SKUs will appear in the pop-up window. Choose the one that you want to copy the content from and click ‘Next’.
5. Select the attributes which you want to copy – you can select for one language or both languages, depending on what content you have available. Choose the attributes and click ‘Confirm’. Make sure you scroll through all the attributes so that you don’t miss any.
6. This is it. You’ve now copied the content to your new Seller SKU. Click ‘Save Change’.
Got more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com