To help you streamline your operation, a wide range of reports is available to you on Seller Lab to help you effortlessly monitor your inventory stored in noon fulfillment centers.
Among these reports is the FBN Inventory Detail report, which is a crucial element in our suite of resources, providing sellers with precise insights into both saleable and non-saleable inventory stored in noon.
What are the benefits of using The FBN Inventory Detail Report?
With the FBN Inventory report, you'll gain insight into the following:
- Comprehensive Inventory Overview: You can easily access a breakdown of the total inventory, encompassing both saleable and non-saleable items across FBN, grocery, and flex warehouses.
- Saleable Inventory Visibility: The report offers a clear distinction between saleable inventory that is live and ready for customer purchase and items that are not available for sale.
- Non-Saleable Inventory Tracking: You can efficiently monitor the stock quantity of non-saleable inventory based on various reasons, including ASN QC failed, mislabeled, NDR, CIR, damaged, expired, or under research.
- Source Identification: The report provides information about the source of non-saleable inventory for all the aforementioned reasons, except for mislabeled, damaged, and items under research.
Where Can I Access The FBN Inventory Detail Report?
- On Seller Lab, click the three lines on the top left corner of the screen, select Reports, and click Custom report. After that, click on Generate Report.
- From the drop menu, select FBN Inventory Detail Report.
- Choose the close date. You cannot select today’s date as a close date, you can select yesterday date.
Note: The report is updated every 24 hours, it will be generated daily at midnight.
It will be different from the actual inventory depending on when you view it
as it is not a real-time report.
- Click Generate Report.
- Click the ellipsis (...) under Actions to view/download the report as CSV.
- You can view the report as below:
Report Terms Index:
|close_date||Date for which the snapshot of inventory is calculated. Sellers can choose the close date as (T-1) day.|
|barcode||Barcode used in noon warehouse to track the inventory.|
|pbarocde_canonical||The barcode of a specific product, that was provided by the partner.|
|sku||It is the noon system-generated SKU - Stock Keeping Unit - which is linked to each product listed by a partner.|
|psku_canonical||The SKU generated and designed by the partner.|
|warehouse_code||Noon warehouse where the inventory is present.|
|country||Country where the warehouse is located.|
|warehouse_type||Type of warehouse - FBN, Grocery, Darkstore and Others.|
|title||Title of the product.|
|brand||Brand of the product.|
|family||The category of the product.|
|inventory_type||Different types of inventory. Refer to Table 1 below.|
Source document for the non-saleable inventory.
|qty||The quantity of the SKU present in the inventory_type.|
|volumetric_weight||The weight of the item as captured by the VMS System in our warehouse.|
|longest_side||The size of the longest side of the item.|
|median_side||The size of the median side of the item.|
|shortest_side||The size of the shortest side of the item.|
|size_classification||The size of the parcel that will be used to ship the item to the customer.|
Table 1: Types of Inventory
|Type of Inventory||
|Saleable live||Inventory that is in good condition, live and available for sale to our customers.|
|Saleable not_live||Inventory that is in good condition, but it's not live and not visible to our customers on the site.|
|ASN Inbound QC fail||Inventory that did not meet noon's Quality Guidelines upon receiving it in the noon warehouse.|
|Mislabel||Inventory that does not match the corresponding SKU content on the website.|
|Non-delivered Returns (NDR)||Items which were shipped but not delivered to the customer for various reasons. This isn't inclusive of Directship NDRs.|
|Customer Returns (CIR)||This includes all the customer initiated returns.|
|Damaged||This inventory has been damaged in the duration it was stored in noon's warehouses.|
|Researching||This inventory is being processed by noon's warehouse team to accurately identify the issue and assign it to one of the above-mentioned inventory types.|
|Other||This inventory is being processed by noon's warehouse team to accurately identify the issue and assign it to one of the sub-types.|
Got any more questions?
Contact us on email@example.com.