The Returns Reduction Dashboard (RRD) is a feature that tracks Seller Controllable Returns (SCRs) to help you reduce your returns and cut profit losses. SCRs are the types of customer returns that may have been caused by seller mistakes according to the customer's return reason. The information and success tips offered by the RRD can help you prevent these returns from happening in the future and improve our customers' shopping experience.
What is the information that I'll find in the Returns Reduction Dashboard?
The Returns Reduction Dashboard offers a wealth of information relevant to your SCRs over the past 90 days. With this information, you can identify problem areas and come up with solutions to reduce your controllable returns.
- To access the RRD, click three lines on the top left corner of the screen, select Account Health and Performance then click Returns Reduction
In the RRD, you'll be able to access information about:
- Your SCRs rate
- Return reasons
- Your total number of SCRs
- Your returned products classification according to their SCRs rate (fair, poor, very poor)
- The monetary value of your SCRs in your local currency
- Suggestions to reduce your SCRs
What are the reasons that cause Seller Controllable Returns?
The Returns Reduction Dashboard provides a clear breakdown of customers returns that fall under Seller Controllable Returns. Any returns that are due to the below listed reasons will be displayed on the RRD as SCRs:
- Bad Fulfillment: items with quality issues, damages, missing parts or accessories.
- Wrong Fulfillment: items that aren't identical to the ones customers ordered from you.
- Fake Returns: suspected counterfeit items and/or items that infringe another party's intellectual property rights.
- Used / Pre-activated: items that have been previously unboxed, activated, or used items.
- Empty box: empty packaging that doesn't contain the product.
- Expired Product: consumable items that had an expired shelf life when they were delivered to the customer.
What is the classification criteria of products in my Seller Controllable Returns?
SKUs part of your SCRs are classified into three categories according to their SCRs performance.
- Fair: products that are well within the permitted return rates.
- Poor: products that are experiencing concerning return rates and require close monitoring.
- Very Poor: products that are experiencing return rates that are significantly below the permitted returns threshold, and which require immediate attention, or which would ultimately be delisted by noon if the very poor performance persists.
The RRD offers you details about the performance of each SKU with metrics such as its SCR rate, the total number of deliveries, the primary return reason, and its classification as shown in the below image. You can access a more detailed breakdown of each SKU by clicking More Info.
- The SKU level view will also give you the breakdown of the reasons of the SCRs of each SKU so you can immediately identify the main return reason of that specific SKU.
- Click Show Recommendations to access success tips and suggestions to reduce each return type.
Got any more questions?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.