You can achieve more sales in a short period of time by participating in noon Promotions that run all year long. All you have to do is to select a promotion from the noon Promotions Calendar on Seller Station, follow the 3 easy steps listed below to participate, and your products will be part of your chosen noon Promotion within just a few days.
- start selling on noon using FBN to be eligible.
- select a promotional event on Seller Station and add your products to it.
- add your discounted prices and stock quantities to the participating products.
In this article, you'll find the steps to add your products to noon promotions one at a time and in bulk.
Before you get started
You should always ensure the following conditions are met in order for your product to be active in promotions:
- the participating items should be on FBN
- items should be part of the categories included in the promotion
- the items' minimum and maximum price ranges should be updated
- items should be added to a specific promotion at least four (4) days before the promotion starts
- items should be active even if they are not live yet. They will be included once noon makes them live
Am I eligible to participate in noon promotions?
All sellers who sell their products using FBN (Fulfilled by noon) can participate in noon promotional events. Learn more about FBN
Can I participate in promotions taking place in other noon marketplaces?
Yes, besides participating in noon promotions, you can also participate in most of the promotional events on Sivvi, Kul, and Daily when promotions are applicable to your product category.
How can I add products to promotions one at a time?
- On Promotions, click Deals.
- Click All Deals, review the available promotions, and select the promotion you'd like to participate in.
- Then click List Your Products.
- Click Add Partner SKU to start adding your products.
- You can search for the products that you want to add using your Partner SKU, NSKU, or the Product Title.
- When you find your desired product, click Add Partner SKU.
- Click Add more Partner SKU to continue adding products.
- Add your discounted price in "Deal Price" and your stock quantity in "Stock" then click "Next". You can update your stock quantities and prices by clicking the edit button.
Always ensure that your discounted price is within the SKU minimum price and the
Current Offer Price, otherwise it won't be part of the promotion.
- Finally, review your selection and submit it. noon will run a check on your products to ensure they meet the conditions that are necessary to be included in the promotion and will approve them within just a few days.
How can I add products in bulk to noon promotions?
You can add all your SKUs that you want to add to a specific promotion to one single excel sheet using the below table format:
Use the following definitions to understand each field in the above template:
|deal_code||the unique code used for a specific promotional campaign|
|id_partner||unique identification number of a noon seller|
|partner_sku||SKU used by the seller to list their product|
|deal_price||discounted price that is determined by the seller for a specific product that is part of a promotion|
|deal_stock||stock quantity that is determined by the seller for a specific product that is part of a promotion|
|mp_code||code of the marketplace in which the rpomotional event is taking place (noon / KUL / SIVVI / grocery)|
- On Promotions, click Deals, then Imports
- Drag and drop your saved file, and click Submit. Your products will then be reviewed by the quality team to ensure that all information is correct, and they will go live within just a few days.
For more information about the requirements and rejection reasons to participate in noon promotion click here
Got more questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org