Brand are used by customers to perform a search for their favorite products, and it's an element that they pay close attention to while browsing products on the site as they associate brands with quality, luxury, trendiness, etc.
The brand requirements
- Brand name must be in exact absolute format just the way the manufacturer/brand mentions it on its products/official website.
- Symbols (such as ®, ©, and ™) and abbreviations (such as "GmbH" and "Ltd.") that are not part of the brand name should not be specified in the Brand attribute field.
- If a product is an unbranded or generic product, set the Brand value to "generic." Do not enter values such as "N/A," "Does not exist," "Does not apply", "No brand", or "unbranded.”
Common Listing issues:
In the following table the explanation for rejection reasons are highlighted:
Brand - Formatting Error
Brand - Spelling Error
Write the format in an exact format just the way the brand mentions it on its products/official website and the brand name must not contain any spell errors.
|Brand - Information Mismatch||
The name mentioned under the Brand name should be identical to the information entered in the specifications, feature bullets and long description.
- Three Directional Flex Heads Pop-Up Shaver
The Braun Series 5 50-M1200s razor features three flexible shaving elements that adapt to the contours of the face - for a close and easy shave. The shaving head also has the EasyClean system, which allows for quick and easy cleaning without removing the shaving head. Thanks to the EasyClick system, the razor can be converted with a simple click. The attachments for different care needs can be easily replaced. Included is an EasyClick precision trimmer attachment for trimming mustache and sideburns. The built-in lithium-ion battery allows you to shave up to three weeks (50 minutes of battery life) and a five-minute fast charge that lasts for one application. Thanks to Wet and Dry technology, the Braun Series 5 is 100% waterproof and suitable for wet and dry shaving. Use with foam or gel is no problem.
|Brand - Mismatch with Image/Content||
Product imagery must be an exact representation of what is being provided under the brand name.
The brand I am trying to list doesn't exist. What can I do now?
Simply follow the instruction in this article to submit a request for a new brand.
How can I change the brand of my Seller SKU?
If any of the following are true:
- Your Seller SKU got rejected due to a brand-related rejection reason.
- Your new brand request got rejected.
- Your content is still pending approval.
You can change the brand of your Seller SKU directly from Seller Lab. Simply click on 'Change Brand' button next to your brand name under the completeness bar. Click 'Save Change' for the changes to start reflecting. Also keep in mind that changing the brand name will trigger another round of content checks by our team, and if the new brand doesn't match the content, your Seller SKU will be taken offline.
Got any more questions?
Contact us on email@example.com.