While selling on noon, there will be products that will be returned to you for various reasons. For instance, returns could be orders that have been cancelled or returned by customers, FBN stocks that you requested to retrieve, products that didn't pass the quality assurance process, etc.
If you are selling using any of the Fulfilled by Partner (FBP) models, that means that your orders are most likely being picked up from your registered warehouse, and that your returns are being delivered back to you. Depending on your preference, as a seller who uses FBP, you can change this anytime by selecting the default product transfer mode that suits your needs,
What are the transfer modes available to me?
1. FBP transfer modes:
- Standard: orders are picked from the seller's location and returns are delivered back to them.
- Drop off: orders are dropped off by the seller in noon's hubs, and returns are simultaneously collected from the hubs.
2. FBN transfer modes:
- Standard: sellers will deliver their inventory to noon's fulfillment center, and collect products that are eligible for return.
Note: RTV delivery for FBN is available upon request and transfer charges will apply.
Change the transfer mode for RTV from your Seller Station:
You can change the transfer mode of your returns from pick-up to delivery by following the below steps:
- In Settings, click Return Transfer Preferences.
- Then click Add RTV Preferences or click the action button (...) then select Edit.
- Finally, fill in the following details
For more information about delivery charges, please visit the links below as per your country:
Got more questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org