Authorized resellers and distributors of branded products can now list their new products one by one directly on the Seller Station user interface. Here's how:
- First, create the product using the correct pictures and product description.
- Then match it to a noon SKU from the Brands Catalog. If your product isn't available in the Brands Catalog, noon will approve the content you submitted, and will officially create a noon SKU for it and add it to the Brands Catalog.
- Once submitted for approval, edits can't be made to your new product anymore.
- Once mapped to a noon SKU, edits can't be made to your products anymore as it
will be part of our official Brands Catalog.
- You can create variants for products part of the Brands Catalog.
How to create branded products?
1. Create your Seller SKU
Start by creating your product directly on the Seller Station user interface. Click here to learn more about creating Seller SKUs.
- In Partner Catalog, click Add Product
- Fill in your product details.
- After that, search and select your product from the search results. If you can't find it, click Skip and Continue to proceed with the creation of your branded product.
-Add your product details. Then click Submit.
- Fill the fields with the correct description of your product, then click Save Changes.
2. Map your product to a noon SKU
Once your Seller SKU approved, click Click here inside the orange box to map it to the gated product on the Brand Catalog.
- After that, look for your product in the left column of the Brand Catalog, if it has a Suggestions Ready tag, you can click and and proceed with searching for it in the list of suggestions that could be a match for your product.
- Click Select This Match when you find your product match.
If your product doesn't appear in the suggestions list or has a No Suggestions tag, click Use my Content to Create a noon SKU to place a request for the noon content team to officially add your Seller SKU to the noon Catalog.
Both selecting the match and requesting to use content for a new branded SKU will result in submitting a request to the noon content team. The approval process will take some time, so we advise you to check the product detail page regularly to see if it has been approved.
You can follow the mapping progress on the Content tab of your product detail page in Partner Catalog. Listed below are the different approval process statuses:
- Pending: the request for mapping has been submitted and is in the process of being reviewed.
- Approved: Mapping has been approved.
- Rejected: Mapping has been rejected. Our team could not identify a matching branded (noon) SKU against the content that you have submitted. Try submitting new content.
Got any more questions?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org