Product variations represent different versions of a specific product based on size, color, material, flavor, etc. For example, a handbag can be available in different colors (red and beige), sizes (small and large), and materials (leather and suede).
While listing a product, you can add all its available variations so that they can be displayed in the same product page on the noon platform . This will allow customers to distinctively see all available options in one place, and choose the size, color, material, or flavor that they prefer without having to search for each version separately. So, it increases the visibility of your inventory in an efficient way as you can see in the picture below:
This document provides steps to create the following variations for your products:
- Other attributes specific to each category
- The product description is shared across variations, but different prices, stock
quantities can be allocated to each variant as well as images in case of color
- Ensure your products are active, by adding a price, stock quantity, a Partner SKU
and a barcode and they will go live immediately.
How can I create variation?
Variations can only be added to :
Products belonging to your particular brand that isn't traded by anyone else
Seller SKUs, which are products you created one by one by uploading your product description and images directly on the Seller Station user interface. Click here to learn more about creating Seller SKUs.
How can I add sizes to my product listing?
The process of adding sizes to your product is different than the one used to add colors and other attributes. Here's how:
- On your product page, click Variant Options, then click Create New Axis
- Select Size from the drop down menu.
- Next, add the different available sizes of your products according to the naming convention of their category; for instance, clothing sizes can be XS, S, M, L, XL. Each available size would be considered as a child product of the main product (parent product).
- Click Confirm to complete the creation of the variation.
The variation will then be added to your product, in the column on the left side, below the picture of the main product.
- You can only add one variation option at a time.
- The first variation option you create (in this example S) will always be
associated with the product.
- To create another variation, click Add New Option
- Enter another available size and click Confirm
- Enter the Partner SKU of the added variant, then click Confirm
And the new size variation will be added to the list of available sizes on the left column below the main image of the product.
How can I add colors and other attributes?
You can create variations of colors or other attributes in groups. For instance, all attributes of a smart watch such as dial size, color, and connection type can be gathered in one group called "Apple Smart Watch"; and you can link all smart watches belonging to the same brand to the same group.
The attributes will appear distinctively in the product display page on the noon platform to allow customers to conveniently see the important description factors of a certain product from a quick glance. Follow the below listed steps to quickly add colors and other attributes to your products:
- Attributes are predetermined and vary according to product categories.
- On your product page, click Product Group
- You can either add the product to an already existing group or create a new group.
- Click Create New Group,
- Then give the group a name; and select the attributes you'd like to add from the dropdown menu.
- You can add more attributes at any time, by clicking Add New Axis. You can also click the bin icon to remove the axis from the group at any time.
Click Add Parent SKU or Add more parents to this group to add new Parent SKUs to the group.
Only Parent SKUs belonging the same brand can be add to the same group of attributes.
If you sell the same product type in different brands, you'll have to create a
separate group of attributes for each brand.
A pop-up column on the right side of the page will display the products that are eligible to be added to the group based on their full type. Otherwise, you'd need to create the products (create Seller SKUs) before you can add them to the group. Click here to learn more about creating Seller SKUs on Seller Station.
- Click Add Products to confirm your selection. You have now created the group, which will be displayed on the website.
- If the item you wish to add to this group does not exists, you can create new PSKU by clicking on
Create New Partner SKU.
- To remove products from the group simply remove the check in front of its name in the right side column.
Got any more questions?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org