noon’s success is grounded in our commitment to business integrity and in our consistent implementation of high standards in our service. Providing a product warranty is a promise that assures our customers that the product can be fixed in case it has any defects.
It's also is a legal requirement for certain categories such as electronics and electric appliances in the UAE and KSA, and failing to provide it leads to sanctions imposed by the local authorities.
Warranty legal requirements per country:
- KSA: two (2) years warranty for electronics and electric appliances and machines.
- UAE: one (1) year warranty for electronics and electric appliances and machines.
Why it is important to have a warranty?
A warranty reflects a company's goodwill and confidence in their products. Providing it to our customers reduces their doubts about the quality of your products, and builds your reputation as a reliable brand. Stating a guarantee shows you're confident that your products are of quality and in optimum shape.
How can I update my products' warranty on the seller lab?
1. In Catalog,
2. Then click Partner Catalog
3. Search for your product using the search bar to update its warranty
4. Or select it directly on your catalog page
5. On the product page, click Offer, then click Additional Info, and choose the accurate warranty period that is relevant to your product.
*No warranty means you have not added warranty to this product.
Once done, make sure to click Save Changes so that your warranty updates appear on your product page on the noon platform.
How can our customers claim their product warranty?
noon customers will always have the option to return the items back to noon for warranty claims, and the seller is responsible for addressing their claims.
Warranty claim process:
- Sellers have to repair the item within fourteen (14) business days.
- noon will deliver the item for repair to the seller, and pick it up from their location when fixed.
- Sellers will be notified of the warranty claim receiving any item.
- Sellers must always provide a technical report for the repair status with the item, and over email if requested
Got any more questions?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org