The new catalog creation process using Seller SKUs is designed to help you quickly create your products on noon within 3 business days. This is an easy process that will save your time and instantly increase your selection which our customers will enjoy purchasing. Further, it will enable you to have control over your own content. Here's how it works:
Use the noon ZSKU to:
- Create your own content without using excel sheets.
- Define taxonomy for your own product.
- Add your own images.
- Take products live within 3 business days upon creation.
How to create your items using noon ZSKU?
Before you start listing your items, make sure that your brand is registered with us. You can easily register your brand by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you receive a confirmation email from noon that your brand has added to our catalog, then you can start listing your products using the "Seller SKU" catalog process.
- On Catalog, click Partner Catalog then click Add Product from top right.
- On Partner Catalog, start by selecting your product category.
- Select your Brand from the brands’ drop down menu.
- Add your PSKU: a specific code that is a product identifier which you use to track your products. It has to be unique for each product then click Submit.
Creating the content
Once you create your fundamental attributes you will be redirected to the content creation page.
For content guidelines, please click here
You will not be able to edit the fundamental attributes, so if anything was wrongly
selected you can only delete your PSKU and create a new one. For more information
you can visit the page about how to delete your PSKU steps here.
A rich product description will add more reliability to you products, and will help our customers trust it and make an informed buying decision. In the content creation page, you will need to fill out the mandatory attributes such as:
- Title, Color Family, Size, Model name and number … etc.
The attributes listed on the content page will vary depending on the category/taxonomy of the product.
We highly recommend you to fill this out in as much detail as possible to increase
the chances of your product being trusted and purchased by our customers.
- Fill in all the details if possible
- The mandatory description must be provided in both languages English & Arabic
- Add the pictures of your product. Find out more about our picture requirements here.
You can add up to 8 pictures for your product and make sure the pictures match the product description to avoid any rejections.
- You can crop the image, resize it then upload it.
- Click Save Changes then Submit
- Make sure that the mandatory attributes are 100% in English and Arabic
The completeness bar on the right side of the screen shows your progress.
Adding the offer information
- In he offer tab, fill in the below listed details:
- Stock and processing time (If you adopt the sell as Fulfilled By Partner operational models) for more information in regards to selling models click here
- Warranty if applicable
Product going live on website
Once you fill out the content page, save the changes, and your product will be submitted for review and approval by noon. Within three days we will approve or reject the content, the rejection reasons will be displayed under the health tab. You can amend according to noon's feedback and resubmit your content again.
- If you are unable to understand the rejection reason or if the item did not go live within two business days then you can send a ticket to the seller support team by clicking Need Support? Reach Out to Us and select the reason and a representative will get back to you at the earliest.
Got any more questions?
Contact us on email@example.com.