Code of conduct for your Store information and products on noon sites:
- You must provide accurate and last updated information to noon sites and to the customers by updating the store information.
- You must inform us if there are changes, updates, or whenever there is any modification in legal documents.
This implies that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your commercial registration activity, business, and list your products within the government-approved category on our sites.
Code of conduct for Store Name on noon sites:
- Store name/Display name should not be any brand name or registered names or approved names used by any firm or organization or entity. For example’s “noon”, “Kul”, “Adidas”, “EMAAR” or any similar words/letter used by any trade registered companies for brands.
- Display name(store name) can't have been as a website/email address.
- Display name (store name) shouldn't contain more than 4 numbers/digits.
- Display name (store name) must have a decent meaning and does not affect Sharia, other religions, nor harming public interests or sentiments.
- Display name (store name) will be by default translated to Arabic/English unless you inform us during the onboarding process to have your display name (store name) as you wish in both languages considering the noon policy above.