This tab allows you to create pages, which are the most important element for any store. In order to create a page, you must click on the Create Page button on the top-right corner. Once you click on it, you will be asked to fill in the following details
- Page Type - Can be one of Static or Catalog. The difference between the 2 is in the types of widgets that they support. You can find more information about the list of widgets in this article.
- Page Title - An internal name that you give to the page. Will not be shown to customers.
- Page Route - A user-friendly URL to navigate to the page, which the user sets. While creating/updating a page, the user can set the page to be the homepage, in which case the page route is replaced by a blue Home tag in the pages table.
Once your page is created, you will see the page in the pages table. You will also see other information like -
- Page Code - An auto-generated identifier of the page, which can be used to navigate to the page. You can not modify this, you can only modify the page route.
- Status - Can be either Published or Unpublished
Pages Table Actions -
You can do the following actions in the pages table -
- View - Opens the page builder screen for the page
- Settings - Edit the properties of the page
- Preview - Check out the page on the website. Only available if the page is already published
- Unpublish - Remove the page from the website. Only available if the page is already published