Now you can effortlessly go head to head against the competition! Just sit back and let the noon Price Engine take care of the fierce pricing battles of e-commerce.
What Is a Price Engine?
The price engine is a price optimization software that saves you time and maximizes your sales. It's a tool available to you in Seller Lab which captures real-time prices - any price increases or decreases - of products sold by other sellers on noon and in the market, and automatically sets your price to beat the competition and provide more of our customers with your great products.
How Can I Use the Price Engine?
It's simple! Just download a file from Seller Lab where you can activate the price engine, and set your desired price range that the price engine can use to automatically set up your prices.
The price thresholds that you'll add will ensure that your products will not be sold for a lower or a higher price than you want. And with them you give the order to the price engine to watch the market for you, and adjust your prices according to the current product market value so you don't lose any sales. Below is the full process you need to follow to start using the price Engine.
First, read and accept the terms & conditions to start using the price engine
on Seller Lab.
In ST (settings), click Legal, then Accept
How to Activate My Price Engine
- In CA (catalog), click Export
- Then click Add Export
- Select Price in "Export Type", and Pricing method Update in "Export Sub-type", as well as your desired product status.
-Then click Request Report
Once the report downloaded, all you have to do is the below steps:
- Activate the Price Engine by adding "pricing_engine" to the "psku_pricing_method" column.
- Set your desired minimum price and maximum price thresholds in the price_engine_min & the price_engine_max columns.
- Deactivate the Price Engine by adding "manual" to the "psku_pricing_method" column.
- Upload your file to Seller Lab in the Imports tab:
- In CA (catalog), click Import
1- Then click Import New
2- Select Price in "Imports Type", and Pricing method Update in "Imports Sub-type", as well as your desired product status.
-Then click Next, upload your file, and update will go live immediately