noon's reputation and success are built on our commitment to consistently deliver a great customer experience and our business ethics. As we aim to be the region’s most trusted e-commerce; we carefully select professional partners who provide a world-class customer experience, and authentic high-quality products that will maintain the trust that our customers place in us.
Therefore, it is crucial for our partners to closely monitor their performance so that they can optimize their selling strategy and operation in order to maintain the loyalty of our customers and attract new ones.
In order to help you focus your efforts on the most valuable service components to our customers, noon has outlined below the performance standards that partners should meet in order to ensure consistency & quality in the service that we provide. The performance criteria are also meant to objectively and fairly measure the performance of partners in order to promote those who offer the best service.
What are the benefits of having high performance scores?
Great performing partners who achieve high scores in the performance criteria will:
- Stand out from the competition, and will have higher chances of wining the Buy Box.
- See their products ranked higher on the noon website when customers perform a product search.
- Help our customers make better purchasing decisions since scores will be visible and linked to your products on the noon website.
- Maximize their sales due to the high exposure that they'll have on noon, and which they'd earn by providing an excellent & reliable service.
- Gain our customers' trust and grow their online reputation.
How does noon measure success?
The following criteria is used to measure partners' operational performance. Maintaining high scores in each of the below metrics will be in-line with providing our customers with a great shopping experience and guaranties a higher exposure of your products and ultimately help you increase your sales as your scores will reflect the reliable service that you provide.
One of the biggest concerns of our customers is to find out that the product they ordered isn’t available. This negatively impacts our customers’ experience, and may potentially lead to losing them all together.
Every live product on the noon website is a promise to our customers that the product is available and that it will be delivered within the displayed date on the website.
- Order cancellations can be easily avoided by reducing the item's stock quantity to zero (0) so that it becomes invisible on the noon website.
- Ensure your prices are correct, and that your stock quantities on Seller Lab match your physical available stock.
- "Deactivate" the item if the issue is related to its description or pictures, and raise your concern to noon to get assistance.
Important Note: In the event of being unable to fulfill an order, it's important
to quickly mark it as "out of stock" in order to allow noon sufficient time to
find an alternative so that we can ensure our customers get what they need.
Available Tools for You to Monitor your In-stock Rate:
- Out of Stock Report: Tracks all of your orders that have been cancelled so you can identify your In-stock Rate. This also report reflects the cancellation date, and the user ID that proceeded with the cancellation of your order.
Ready on Time Rate
A principal factor in the reliability of our service is delivering customer orders on the promised time. Each partner allocates a processing time that is convenient for them while listing their products. The processing time is the time that is needed by the partner to prepare their products for handover to noon.
Therefore, your processing time combined with noon's required time to pack and ship your products constitute the expected delivery date that customers see on the website. It is very important to quickly accept orders on Seller Lab and hand them over to noon within your processing time so that we can swiftly deliver them to our customers. Delaying orders represents a major failure at keeping our customer promise and will negatively impact your score.
- Make sure to set a processing time for your items that you are confident you can meet
- Prioritize items that have a limited fulfillment time left
- Make sure that you are available for the noon first mile driver or promptly drop items off at the nearest noon drop off center.
Important Note: Dropping items to your nearest drop off center will ensure that
you have complete control of when the items are ready.
Available Tools for You to Monitor your Ready on Time Rate:
- Ready on Time Report: To find key products that were not fulfilled on time, and therfore find your Ready on Time Rate
Customer Return Rate
It is expected to have a certain number of returns as customers are allowed to return products within 15 days from purchase (except for certain categories which are non-returnable) for various reasons, such as items that don't fit, customers changing their mind, etc.
Customers also return products they were happy to purchase due to other reasons which are totally within your control. For instance, when they receive a different item from the one that they ordered, or receiving the wrong item in terms of color/size, receiving defective or unauthentic items, etc. Follow the below tips to minimize potential returns.
- Ensure handing over the correct products that the customer ordered.
- Double check the condition of the product before giving it to noon and ensure they have barcodes.
- Provide a rich & accurate product description so that customers make an informed buying decision.
- Provide clear and high quality pictures pictures of the product (item inside the packaging, item without packaging, etc). Find out more about the Picture Requirements.
Where can I see my scores?
Your scores can be tracked on offer and warehouse levels.
1. Your scores on offer level reflect on the noon website, where the measurement criteria is give different names in order to help our customers to quickly understand the scores.
Always in Stock reflects your In-stock rate, and Ships on Time reflects your Ready on Time Rate
2. And you can track your warehouse score on the Warehouse Dashboard in Seller Lab. The warehouse performance includes 2 performance measurement criteria; In-Stock Rate and Ready on Time Rate.
The purpose of setting performance standards is to communicate expectations, and allow transparency in business with our customers. If any partner has evidence that their score doesn't reflect their performance, kindly follow the below steps for resolution:
- Find out which rating you feel is inaccurate, and download the appropriate report from Intel Reports
- Find the date range, and the SKUs, that you think are rated incorrectly.
- Send us an email at [email protected], with all the details of your products, the date when the rating was placed, when the order came to you, and a thorough reason why you think this has been rated incorrectly.
- We will review your claim, and amend your rating if we find that the rating inaccurately represents the partner’s performance.