In order to simply the shopping experience on the noon platform, products aren’t duplicated. Meaning that a specific product is presented to our customers with offers from different sellers. An offer is the combination of the seller’s price and chosen processing time.
What is the Buy Box?
The Buy Box is the button on the product display page that allows a customer to directly add a product to their cart. In other words, the best offer wins the Buy Box. So, if multiple sellers are selling the same product, their efforts will be aiming at getting the Buy Box in order for their offer to be the first one that is visible to the customer.
The purpose of the Buy Box is to guarantee an excellent customer experience by communicating to our customers the quality of the products and services provided by our partners. The performance of each seller is what determines whether they qualify to win the Buy Box.
What are the parameters to win the Buy Box?
Sellers have a fair chance to boost their product visibility and sales by achieving top scores in the following performance parameters.
- Cross-dock B2B Offer Rating will be affected by all of the below parameters.
- FBN Offer Rating will be affected by two parameters, the Offer Price, and
Customer Initiated Returns
I. Offer Price: our shoppers are always happy to purchase products at fair prices, therefore maintaining competitive prices will continue to play an important role in winning the Buy Box.
II. Seller Reviews and Ratings: customers are asked to rate the quality of the shopping experience they were provided by each seller on noon. Seller reviews and ratings are displayed on your product page in the form of stars. Maintaining high star ratings will reflect your excellent performance, will help our customers trust the service and products you provide, and consequently, help you win the Buy Box.
III. Seller Score:
1. Warehouse Performance Score: Each warehouse of partners using cross-dock B2B is measured by the following sub-parameters.
- Order cancellation by the seller: it is crucial to manage stock religiously in order to avoid rejecting customer orders as each rejection impacts the trust that our customers place in us to receive their purchased products on noon.
- Respect of the chosen processing time: sellers allocate a specific processing time to each product (from same day up to 4 days), which is their chosen time to prepare their orders for handover to noon's logistics team. It is utmost importance to respect the processing time as it is part of our customer promise, and no customer wants their orders to be delayed.
IV. Customer initiated returns: this applies to customer returns when products are unauthentic, or when they have a defect. At noon we promise our customers a selection of authentic and high quality products; providing fake or defective items are against noon policies and the local laws.
V. Fast Fulfillment: we live in a fast paced world where commodities and services can be obtained with a click and within a few minutes. Along with the above parameters, it is essential for noon and its partners to keep up with the pace in order to be the best at catering to our customers' needs. Partners can help noon fulfill order fast by choosing short processing times in order to delight our customers.
Learn more about the Warehouse Rating and identifying fulfillment problem areas.
Where can customers find your products on the website?
All your items available for sale on noon can be accessed and purchased by our customers using one of the below listed options:
- If your offer won the buy box, it will be displayed as the main offer on the product display page, and customers can directly select it by clicking "Add to Cart".
- If your offer didn't win the buy box, it will be visible on the list of the rest of the offers of that particular product and which they can access by clicking "View All Offers" on the product display page.