1. How can I contact Seller Support?
You can contact seller support via phone or e-mail.
UAE: 800 3 6006
KSA: 800 11 60 211
e-mail: [email protected]
2. Which fees will I have to pay to sell my products on noon?
The below breakdown of fees & commissions applies per item, and the rates differ according to the selling strategy you’ll be using to sell your products on noon; either Fulfilled by noon, or Cross-dock B2B.
Fulfilled by noon (FBN)
Long Term Storage
(applicable to inventory that hasn’t moved in 6 months)
Product Pick-up Fee
(Products can be dropped off in any of noon’s drop-off points around UAE free of charge)
Detailed fees & commissions:
3. Which documents should I submit to open my store on noon?
You can start selling on noon if you have a trading license.
Click here to see the list of required documents.
4. How long will it take to activate my store?
It takes 48 hours to validate your store after submitting all the required documents. Once approved, your store will be live.
5. What should I do after my store is activated?
Contact seller support to book a training session that will help you fully understand the selling process and master the use of Seller Lab.
If you want to start working on your store right away, the first step would be to add a warehouse, and start listing your products. Learn how to list your new products from the noon catalog, or using the NIS (for new products that don’t exist in the noon catalog)
6. What is FBN (Fulfilled by Noon)?
Fulfilled by noon (FBN) is a selling strategy that allows you to stock your products in noon fulfillment centers, and noon will manage your inventory & customer orders, and will ship orders directly to customers on your behalf.
7. What is Cross-dock B2B?
Cross-dock Back to Back (B2B) is another selling strategy that enables you to sell your products on noon marketplace. With this strategy, you can keep your stock in your own facility, and manage your orders directly from Seller Lab.
8. When will I be paid for a sale made on noon?
Payments are processed weekly & automatically.
Every Tuesday, the bank starts to process payments, and you should receive them in your bank account within 2 to 3 business days. Also, a bank transaction ID, and a detailed payslip are provided with each payment.
9. How can I join the On-boarding Training?
Easy, call or e-mail Seller Support and they will be able to book you a seat in your preferred session.
UAE: 800 3 6006
KSA: 800 11 60 211
e-mail: [email protected]
10. What is Seller Lab?
Seller lab is our noon’s in-house interface which helps you sell your products and manage your store on noon. Click on the following link to access your Seller Lab www.partners.noon.com
11. Will I be liable to pay VAT to the government?
Sellers are liable to pay the VAT to the government. noon raises legal tax invoices to customers on the seller’s behalf which can be downloaded from Seller Lab.
You’ll also be provided a noon fee tax invoice for all fees & commissions that get deducted from you. You can use the fee tax invoices to claim your input VAT from the government.
12. Are noon Fees & Commissions inclusive of VAT?
No, noon fees are exclusive of VAT.
13. How to add a Crossdock B2B warehouse in Seller Lab?
A new warehouse can be added in Seller Lab from the Settings page. Click on the below link for more details : https://help.noon.partners/hc/en-us/articles/360019010713-Adding-a-crossdock-warehouse
14. How many products can I send to noon customer fulfillment centers to start selling using FBN?
You can send as many products as you want for storage in noon customer fulfillment. It can be as little as 2 or 3 products to start with.
15. How can I change the Partner SKU, name, or product description?
You can change your Partner SKU using the Partner SKU Rename Import on Seller Lab. Click here to access the steps.
To modify the product title or descriptions; add changes on the same NIS you initially used to list your products, highlight the changed sections, and send it to Seller Support at [email protected]
16. How can I change, or add a store name?
You can send your request to Seller Support at [email protected]
17. What does noon status means?
The noon status communicates, whether the product details you submitted meet the noon requirements for the creation of the product.
18. What does Unmapped mean on the Partner Catalog?
Unmapped - means that the product isn’t linked to a product on the noon catalog, and that the noon SKU (NIN) hasn’t been created yet. In order to map it please click map and look for your product
19. Why is my product not live on noon?
Click on the product, then click Status to check the if your product meets all content requirements.
If all the requirements are satisfied, and your product is still not live, reach out to Seller Support and provide your Partner SKU so that can assist you.
20. How to send stock to noon Customer Fulfillment Centers for FBN sellers?
You can initiate, and schedule FBN transfers directly on Seller Lab. Click here to access the guide.
21. What is Customer Invoice on the Statement Tab of the Seller Lab?
It is a copy of the legal tax invoice raised by noon to the customer on the seller’s behalf.
22. What is Noon fees Invoice on the Statement Tab of the Seller Lab?
The noon fees invoice provides a clear breakdown of the fees & commissions that are deducted by noon.com from each order. noon fees invoices can also reflect, noon promotions, penalties charged to the seller, or to noon.
The noon fees invoices are issued on a weekly basis with each payment statement.
23. What is Credit Note on the Statement Tab of the Seller Lab?
For each cancelled, undelivered, or returned order, noon will raise a tax credit note.
24. What is Payment on the Statement Tab of the Seller Lab?
It is the seller's pay-slip that details the all transactions of a single payout.
25. Is there any marketing campaign to promote the product online?
Yes, noon can help you promote your products directly on the website through banners, brand store, events, and social media. Reach out to Seller Support to get the latest marketing schemes.