Having barcodes on your products is mandatory, and crucial for a seamless fulfillment cycle when you are selling your products as Fulfilled by noon or Cross-dock B2B. Each unit sent to noon should have a barcode so you can achieve the following:
- Accurate order fulfillment
- Precise item tracking throughout the fulfillment process
- Preventing your products from failing the quality check
Which barcodes can I use?
In case your products don't have a manufacturer barcode, you are required to create your own barcodes consisting of numbers, letters, or a combination of both. You can also use your Partner SKU, or model number/name as your barcode. Avoid using symbols (+ / - % &...) and spaces between your barcode characters.
How can I print my barcodes?
You can print your barcodes directly from Seller Lab if you have a Zebra printer that uses ZPL programming language. Otherwise, you can generate free barcodes on:
All your barcodes must be uploaded on Seller Lab, and visible on your product packaging. Products that don't have barcodes will result in product rejection during the quality check, and non-fulfillment of your orders.
Seller Lab is only compatible with Zebra printers.
Make sure you upload your barcodes on Seller Lab first.
Look-up your Zebra printer model to confirm if ZPL is its programming language.
You must download QZ Tray to enable printing from Seller Lab. You can find more details about QZ Tray installation in the lower sections.
If you have a different printer Brand, print your barcodes from any free barcode generator.
The following section details how you can upload your barcodes on Seller Lab & how you can print them.
1. Uploading Your Barcodes on Seller Lab
- On Catalog (CA), click Imports
- Click Import New
- Then select the Main Type: Barcode
- Select the Sub-type: Partner Barcode Map
- Then, click Download the Sample Sheet
- On the downloaded document, fill out the information in the required columns:
Partner ID, partner barcode, partner SKU
- Next, upload your file on Seller Lab.
- Click Next on the Imports tab
- Drag & drop your file (CSV or XLS formats is are accepted)
2. Print out your barcodes
First, install QZ tray, a cross-browser & cross-platform plugin to help you print. noon bought the license to QZ tray to ensure partners have all requirements to print using Zebra printers.
Then enable ZPL
- Click the QZ Tray icon on your menu bar
- Select Advanced, then open File Location
- Next, click Sample Demo
- Then Sample.html
- Enable ZPL in Raw Printing
Set up your printer to start printing barcodes from Seller Lab
- Plug the Zebra printer to your computer via the USB port
- The Zebra printer will appear in your control panel
Print your barcodes from Seller Lab
- On Warehouse (Wh), click Print
- Ensure the QZ Tray is online
- Search for your products in the search bar, or search by pending requests
- Click Print to print your barcodes
- Click Settings to choose the label size & barcode location on the label