Importance of Partner Barcodes
Each unit sent to noon should have a barcode so you can achieve the following:
- Accurate order fulfillment
- Precise item tracking throughout the fulfillment process
- Reduce quality check rejections
What if my products don’t have barcodes?
You can easily generate barcodes for free from the below website and stick them on the packaging of your items.
Placing barcodes on products’ packaging
Barcodes can be placed directly on the product packaging or you could put your product in clear cellophane retail display bags, and stick the barcode on them.
Updating your barcodes on Seller Lab
1. Export your catalog from the Export section
2. Update the partner_barcode column against it's respective partner_sku
3. Select id_partner, partner_sku and partner_barcode and import them using Partner Barcode importer
Your barcodes will be updated immediately and can be downloaded from the Partner Catalog export.
Printing your barcodes from Seller Lab
It is highly recommended you use a Zebra printer to print barcodes.
In case you are struggling to find printers - click here
1. Plug your printer to the computer via the USB port
It should appear on Control Panel under Devices and Printers
2. On Seller Lab click: Wh > Print
3. Search for your products in search bar OR filter using Pending stock requests
Click Print to successfully print the barcode