This import empowers you to create your own new partner_sku which is essential to get your products alive on noon.com,
In this article we will help you ensure a successful and effective import through walking through the import columns and step by step to import your new partner_sku,
The import template
here is a brief on all columns / data you would need to include in your import,
|Your unique partner id that identifies your account and your products, you could find it in any export or in the import template
|The SKU you assign your self to each and single one of your product, you could find it in any export or in the import template
Best practices and tips
- Download the import template, that will pre-populate your id_partner and partner_sku
- What should my perfect partner_sku looks like ?
- Use a simple format for your partner_sku that consists of letters and numbers without spaces
- Avoid special characters like these: / - +
- If your partner_sku is all numbers avoid using multiple zeros at the start or the end
- Which format shall my import file has
- Product Catalog doesn't import XLS files. If you create or edit your file in Excel, we recommend saving the file with Unicode Text encoding
- List each partner_sku on its own row Each row in your xlsx/csv file must represent a single partner_sku.
Step by step walkthrough
1- From your dashboard (Home) left menu, select Catalog then Imports then click on New Import at the top left of the page
2 - Select from the menu Partner SKU unique the sub-category Partner SKU Create
3- After reading the brief guidelines & downloading the template please Press NEXT at the right bottom of the page
4- Now you can import your file through either by pasting the information or by uploading the sheet
5- Then you can track the status of your import in the imports page, once it's processed, that means all your the PSKU you created are added on the seller lab and await you to map it with products from noon catalog.
- If your file has so many updates, it may takes sometime in processing, you can refresh the page using the refresh button at the top right until you get your file processed.
* Files accepted: XLS, CSV and TSV