This import enables you to delete your own existing partner_sku, in case you don't need it any more.
In this article we will help you ensure a successful and effective import through walking through the import columns and step by step to delete your unwanted partner_sku,
The import template
here is a brief on all columns / data you would need to include in your import,
|id_partner||Required||2604||Your unique partner id that identifies your account and your products, you could find it in any export or in the import template|
|Psku_Code||Required||a51578b667d96d04e0fb34d||This code is generated as soon as you create your own partner_sku. It is a standardized alphanumeric code that will not change. When making subsequent imports you can either use this value or your partner_sku or both.|
Best practices and tips
- Download the import template, that will pre-populate your id_partner
- Which format shall my import file has
- It has to be xlsx or csv.
- Product Catalog doesn't import XLS files. If you create or edit your file in Excel, we recommend saving the file with Unicode Text encoding
- List each partner_sku on its own row Each row in your xlsx/csv file must represent a single partner_sku.
- Exercise caution, once a partner_sku is deleted it cannot be restored and a new one will need to be uploaded
- You cannot delete already mapped partner_sku.
Make sure all of the partner_sku you would like to delete have been unmapped from the noon sku.
noon seller support or commercial team can help you do this.
Step by step walkthrough
1- From your dashboard (Home) left menu, select Products
2- From your Catalog left menu, select Imports
3-In Select type drop down menu, Please choose Partner_sku Delete
4- After reading the brief guidelines & downloading the template please Press NEXT at the right bottom of the page
5- Now you can import your file through
-Drag & drop
- Browse your computer
- Copy and paste the data in the Paste tab
6-After you get a green loading bar, please press submit at the right bottom.
7- Then you can track the status of your import in the imports page, once it's processed, that means all your unwanted partner_sku are deleted.
If your file has so many updates, it may takes sometime in processing, you can refresh the page using our button at the top right until you get your file processed.