All our partners are required to fill in the New Item Sheet (NIS) sheet to create and list a product on noon. These NIS sheets are then uploaded through Seller Lab, reviewed by our content team, and then pushed live on noon.
Let's take a deep dive into this.
What is a NIS sheet and getting them imported on Seller Lab ?
New Item Sheet (NIS) is the template used to list your new products. It needs to be filled out with your products' description and pictures.
If your new products aren't available on the noon catalog, you can list them using the NIS (New Item Setup)
Follow the below steps to start listing your products using the NIS document:
- Open the Products page on the Seller Lab
- Click Imports
1. Select NIS Create,
2. Then click download NIS Sample Sheet
You'll download a zip file that contains the templates of all product categories that you can list with noon. Select the category that matches your products.
Understanding the NIS
- Green fields: mandatory fields, without them your product won't be activated.
- Blue fields: important information to enrich your description & make your product look more credible to the customer. This way, you'll help customers make an informed decision.
- Orange fields: optional information which you can provide to add more value to your product.
Hover over any field to get the exact definition of it, so you better understand what is required.
- Attribute Key & Attribute Value
The information added in these columns represent an attribute value and its key, which are presented in a table on the specs section on the product page on the noon website(see example on the 3rd row of the NIS document).
Information that you'd like to highlight & appear as bullet points on your product page on the noon website should be added as clear & crisp in the Feature/Bullets columns.
- The product to be on a white background without any shadows (for at least one picture)
- The minimum picture size is 500 x 500 pixels
Adding your pictures to the NIS:
If your pictures are available on any website, and they respect the above requirements; you can copy the link and paste it in the picture fields of the NIS. (like the example on row 3 on the NIS)
Once you're done completing the NIS, browse your computer or simply drag and drop it to upload.
What if my pictures aren't available online?
In case your pictures aren't available online; you can share them via dropbox, and add the links to the NIS on the pictures fields. Otherwise, you can name each picture according to your SKU, and send them with the completed NIS to noon via e-mail at email@example.com.
How long does it take for my products to go live ?
The NIS sheet received will be reviewed by our internal content team and if it passes QC, your products should be available on Seller Lab.
You can then activate the products from Seller Lab and make your products live on noon.