All our partners are required to fill in the New Item Set-up (NIS) sheet to create and list a product that's not available on the noon catalog. The NIS sheet needs to be filled out with your products' description and pictures. These NIS sheets are then uploaded on Seller Lab, reviewed by the content team, and then pushed live on noon.
Downloading the NIS sheet
- On Catalog, click Imports to download the template according to you product category
- Next click New Imports,
- Build your imports
- Customize your export according to your product Family, Type, and Sub-type
- Click on Download NIS
Understanding the NIS
- Green fields: mandatory fields, without them your product won't be activated.
- Orange fields: optional information which you can provide to add more value to your product.
Hover over any field to get the exact definition of it, so you better understand what is required.
- Attribute Key & Attribute Value
The information added in these columns represent an attribute value and its key, which are presented in a table on the specs section on the product display page on the noon website (see example on the 4th row of the NIS document).
Information that you'd like to highlight as bullet points on your product display page on the noon website should be added as clear & crisp in the Feature/Bullets columns.
- The product to be on a white background without any shadows (for at least one picture)
- The minimum picture size:
Fashion: 1000 x 1000 pixels.
Other Categories: 900 x 660 pixels.
All pictures should be less than 5 Megabytes.
- There should not be any additional writing, designs, or logos on the pictures.
Further picture content requirement for the Fashion category:
2. All clothing must have model images with the exception of lingerie, swimwear, kidswear, socks and fashion accessories. Sports bras can be worn by models.
1. Minimum three images front of the item, the back, and inside.
2. The shot of the item with a model or a scale is is mandatory.
1. Minimum three images, front, back, side.
2. Shoe should preferably be facing the right side.
3. The primary image for flip flops should be a top shot.
1. Minimum two images, one of the product, and the second on a model or a mannequin.
Adding your pictures to the NIS:
If your pictures are available on any website, and they respect the above requirements; you can copy the link and paste it in the picture fields of the NIS (like the example on row 4 on the NIS)
What if my pictures aren't available online?
In case your pictures aren't available online; you can share them via dropbox, and add the links to the NIS on the pictures fields. Otherwise, you can name each picture according to your SKU, and send them with the completed NIS to noon via e-mail at [email protected].
Once you're done completing the NIS, simply drag and drop it to upload it; xls and CSV file formats are both accepted.
How long does it take for my products to go live ?
The NIS sheet received will be reviewed by our internal content team and if it passes QC, your products should be available on Seller Lab within 3 or 4 weeks on average.
You can then update your prices & stocks, and activate the products from Seller Lab and make your products live on noon.
Note: Sellers who'll be using FBN shouldn't update their stock quantities on Seller Lab. Stock should be sent to noon CFC first, and the fulfillment team will update and manage your stock.
- All mandatory fields in green color are filled.
- Drop down fields had the same values selected from the provided menus and free text has free text.
- A direct links should be added for at least 3 images and the format should be JPEG.