noon Express has a comprehensive drop-off network the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia so that you can drop-off your crossdock B2B items at your convenience.
If you would prefer to continue having your cross-dock items picked up from your warehouse you can do so however this service will be subject to a fee charged per item delivered.
Further details on the following are available in this article
- Pickup fees
- noon's drop-off network by country
- Converting your account to drop-off
Crossdock fees are only applied on delivered items
Pickup fees are applied at the same rate regardless of the value of your items so you may see a steep increase in relative costs for your lower value items
Fees by country
|United Arab Emirates||2 AED|
|Saudi Arabia||2 SAR|
- If your account is classified as drop-off or pickup over the course of a particular month all crossdock B2B items shipped in that month that are delivered will be subject to the fee
- This fee will appear on your statements as Crossdock Fee
- Changes made during a particular month will reflect the subsequent month.
Items sold via noon Express will never be subject to the Crossdock Fee
Sample Crossdock Fee for a particular item
Moving your account to drop-off
Moving your account to drop-off can be done by contacting noon seller support or your account manager. They will make the configuration change and then will let you know when the changes will be applicable for your account.
Drop-off centers by country
The drop-off centers are being continually expanded. You can review opening hours and the exact location of your nearest branch by following the links below.
|United Arab Emirates|