Welcome to the help page for Seller Performance Ratings.
We know you probably have a lot of questions and that’s exactly why we’ve created this page.
- What is Seller Performance Rating?
- We have worked through to create a system to assess the performance of our partners and provide them with feedback on their performance.
- Seller Performance Rating is the way to measure the performance and ways for our partners to evolve and provide better customer experience.
- All sellers should work towards achieving and maintaining a level of customer service that meets the following seller performance targets for every product they sell:
- Seller Initiated Cancellation < 2%
- Fulfilment within Processing Time > 95%
- Fast Fulfilment within 12 hours
- Order Acceptance > 95%
- Quality Rejects < 2%
- FBN Contribution: Greater than 90%
- Customer Initiated Returns < 1%
Failure to meet these targets may result in the removal of your selling privileges over a timespan.
Measure Your Performance
Seller Initiated Cancellation:
SIC Metric is the percentage of your items which you have cancelled due to OOS or which you have not been able to fulfil despite reminders from noon seller team.
- A seller who maintains a low percentage of seller cancellations will have a reflection of a better performance.
Fulfilment within Processing Time:
FTWT is defined as the percentage of times the seller has handed over the item to noon logistics team within the specified processing timelines as defined by the seller.
- A seller who ensures a within time Processing time, has better reliability and eventually has a better customer feedback.
The faster you fulfil, the better the delivery experience.
- We have defined the performance parameter in time gaps of every additional 12 hours. The faster you hand over the item, the more performance points you earn.
Order acceptance is the percentage of orders you have accepted. This is directly linked to the offer & stock availability on the platform.
- A partner who ensures accurate stock on the offer and ensures availability will have a better fulfilment rate as compared to the others.
Quality is one of the biggest parameters for our measurement of seller performance. This ensures the end consumer receives the right product without delay.
- The lower the quality rejects the more performance points to be gained.
Faster fulfilment, better customer experience, and more conversion. We always look at this parameter as a benchmark to improve the customer experience.
- The more the FBN contribution by our partner, the better the conversion.
Customer Initiated Returns:
The end consumer can return the items, and this is a direct feedback from them. The lower the customer initiated returns the better impact it has on your ratings.
3. Performance review and notification process
We regularly review the performance of all sellers and notify them when they are off-target. This review process is designed to give you time to improve your performance.
In most cases, we contact sellers with poor performance to ask for measurable improvement within 7 days of the first warning, 30 days of second warning and 90 days of third warning. Occasionally, sellers with very poor performance are immediately suspended or blocked.
If your seller account has been suspended, you may be eligible for reinstatement. You can appeal our decision by providing our Seller Performance team with a plan of action for correcting the problems that have contributed to this action.
4. When will a partner receive the ratings?
- The partner’s ratings will be sent in the 1st week, each month.
- A weekly performance will be available with partner’s account managers or seller support
In case of any questions, you can always reach out to us at [email protected] or to your respective account managers.