noon operates its marketplace on a cross-docking basis. Units received from you in a transfer are processed in our warehouse and held for allocation to customer orders and consolidation.
- Based on customers orders received, noon will send you a request for a certain quantity of each of your items
- You should transfer these items to noon by moving them to ready for pick up
- Once they are received by noon they will be allocated to customer orders
- On dispatch by noon your will be able to view the sale along with the item number in the sales view
- Dispatched sales will also be recorded in your VAT Invoice and Consolidated reports
For more information about Stock Request Email notification click here
Stock request workflow
On your Stock Request tab you will be able to see all items that are requested by noon. These requests will be sent to you as soon as there is a customer order placed on our website for your product. We expect you to prepare, pack and hand these items over to our DA for fulfillment. Let's look into how we can work together on Seller Lab to help us fulfill items and deliver them to customers.
Creating a Picklist
All items that noon has requested will be available on the Pending tab. Depending on your warehouse location, you will have different pending items from different warehouses. See screenshots below:
Your next steps will be to accept the number of units that you are able to fulfill. You can do this by following the below steps:
- Select accepted Qty across multiple SKUs in Pending Qty
- Click on Create Picklist
3. Confirm Picklist Creation
- New Picklist is created in the Picklist tab
You have now successfully created a picklist of items that you intend to handover. If you want to create more picklists you can repeat the same steps and create multiple picklists. All picklists can be printed and exported for your convenience from the Picklist tab.
Your next steps would be to add these items into FBP transfer (Transfer Document) so that noon is notified for a pickup.
Adding items to FBP Transfer
After creating picklists we need to ensure these picklists are added to an Open FBP Transfer. An Open FBP Transfer means an open transfer document for noon to update and get notified for a pickup. Follow the below steps to successfully add these picklist into FBP Transfer
When the picklist is created, on the Picklist tab:
- On the Picklist detail view
- You can update the quantity or
- You can just click on Items Ready for Pickup
3. This should successfully add your items to an FBP Transfer
After adding items to an ASN, you should now be prepared for one of our delivery team members to reach out to you and collect your items. To ensure the handover is a smooth process, it is advised to prepare all your items and documents beforehand.
4. You can choose your warehouse from the right-hand-side then click on Print
Changing the quantity inside a Picklist
When a picklist is created, you may still be able to alter your accepted quantities. This allows you to be flexible in your commitment when handing over items to us. Here is how you can do this:
- In the Picklist tab, click on the Picklist you want to alter accepted quantity for
- Select the SKU you want to change quantity for
- Under the Accepted qty, click on the dropdown and select the qty you are willing to fulfill
This will successfully change the accepted quantity inside the Picklist and send all remaining items back to the Pending tab.
Please note you have not rejected the stock yet and we still expect you to fulfill these items.
Marking items Out of Stock
There can be instances where you may not be able to fulfill requested stock. In these situations we expect you to quickly reject stock so we can notify our customers and reduce the impact of cancellation. To reject or mark items out of stock you need to :
- Click on the Pending tab
- An Out of Stock button will be visible under all SKUs
- Click on Out of Stock for the SKU you would like to reject. (Please note if you have 2 items pending for the SKU, this will reject both the items. In order to accept 1, it is advised you add the item in a Picklist first and then click Out of Stock.)
- This will reject all pending items requested for a SKU
Please note this will also change the stock to 0 for that particular warehouse and delist the offer until there is a stock update pushed.
Got more questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org