What do I need to do?
Before you send your products to noon we recommend that you do two things to make sure your transfer creation is successful.
- Ensure all your products have been listed with noon
- Ensure that you have updated a partner sku unique for all your products
Following these steps will ensure that when your products arrive at noon they can be easily identified and quickly moved into storage which means they'll be online and selling as soon as possible.
Are my products listed with noon?
This seems like an obvious question but it is crucially important. If you transfer us an item and there is no corresponding product listed with noon it will not be possible for our receiving team to identify it. If this happens they'll mark the item as unidentified until we receive instructions from you.
For more information on listing your products with noon you can check the following articles:
Any products that is successfully listed will appear in your products tab in Seller Lab.
Have I uploaded a unique partner sku for all my products?
When your products arrive our team will rely on the partner sku to identify the products. In addition the partner sku will be used to identify your products in any stock or good receipt reports that we send you.
A partner sku should be any unique value that is a meaningful way of identify your products. Below are a few examples of partner skus that we would accept:
- A Global Trade Identification Number (GTIN) or other internationally recognized product identifier
- The Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) that your Enterprise Resource Planning system, accounting software or e-commerce management software has assigned
- If you don't have either of these a simple description of your product would suffice for example a 128GB iPhone X, Space Grey with Facetime could be given the following partner sku: iphonex128spacegreyft
Exporting your eligible products before you add them to your transfer
Once your products are created with a unique partner sku they'll be eligible for transfer to noon Express. You can export all eligible offers while creating your transfer for more information on the full transfer process read this article
- Go to Intel > Generate Report > Select the report type "FBN Eligible Items" > Download