Once you log into the seller lab using your e-mail address & password, you will land on the “Dashboard”, which provides you with a summary of your sales activity that you can track via the following key figures:
- Total Paid Revenue: this value is updated with each payment that is transferred to your bank account by noon.com.
- New Orders: the total number of your new orders will be reflected here as customers order your products.
- Live Offers: this value signifies all your active offers. When you de-activates an offer, this should be updated accordingly.
- Barcode Progress: the percentage of updated barcode mapped in your seller lab.
- Total Orders timeline: this section gives a breakdown of your orders in the following timelines:
- Last 7 Days
- Last Month
- Last 3 Months
- Last Year
Contact us at email@example.com