Any company registered in UAE, KSA, and Egypt with a valid trading license, and that has been operating for at least one year can sell its products on noon.
Click here to submit copies of the following registration documents, and your store will be validated in a week:
- Trading license or commercial registration
- VAT certificate
- Passport or residence ID (both sides)
- Residence visa for non-nationals
- A purchase invoice or a distribution authorization letter for Health & Beauty products
1. Provide the below details on a signed and stamped company letterhead:
- The company's legal name
- Bank account number
- Swift code
- Bank branch
- Store currency (once chosen, it won't be possible to change it in the future)
2. A cancelled check, or a bank letter that mentions the company's legal name, the bank account number, and IBAN.
Additional documents for Egypt nationals:
- Tax card
If the name of the person managing the company is different than the one on the trading license, please provide us with a letter of authority on a company letterhead.
Contact us on [email protected] for further queries.
Looking forward to helping you sell your great products on noon!