Any company registered in UAE, KSA, and Egypt with a valid trading license can sell its products on noon.
In order to open a selling account on noon, first start by creating a customer account on noon.com. Then click here to submit copies of the following registration documents, and your store will be validated in a week:
- Trading license or commercial registration
- VAT certificate
- Passport or residence ID (both sides)
- Residence visa for non-nationals
- A proof of purchase/invoice, a distribution authorization letter, or a manufacturer permit/certificate is required to sell Health & Beauty products
Companies that aren't VAT registered
In addition to the above documents, sellers whose companies aren't VAT registered should fill-in the below declaration of VAT non-enrollment under the law of their respective country, and affix it with seal and signature by the authorized signatory of the business.
Transfer of payments
Payments for your sales on noon will be disbursed to your bank account on a weekly basis. Below are your bank account details necessary for noon to transfer your payments; these are to be submitted to [email protected] anytime after the creation of your seller account.
1. Provide the below details on a signed and stamped company letterhead:
- The company's legal name
- Bank account number
- Swift code
- Bank branch
- Store currency (once chosen, it wouldn't be possible to change it in the future)
2. A cancelled check, or a bank letter that mentions the company's legal name, the bank account number, and IBAN.
Additional documents for Egypt nationals:
- Tax card
If the name of the person managing the company is different than the one on the trading license, please provide us with a letter of authority on a company letterhead.
Contact us on [email protected] for further queries.
Looking forward to helping you sell your great products on noon!