At noon, our goal is to provide customers with a wide selection of high-quality products that enhance their daily lives. You can offer a diverse range of products for sale on noon, with the exception of those listed below, and those that are prohibited by the government of the country we operate in:
- All kinds of narcotic drugs
- Mobile phone signal boosters, amplifiers, or repeaters
- GPS vehicle tracking systems, devices, or accessories
- 2G network devices
- Telecom Jammer
- Sim Box and Sim Add.
- Wireless Scanner
- Goods bearing Israel marks, logos, or flag
- Goods intended to be imported from boycotted countries
- Any item containing animal products/ingredients sourced from animals listed on the WWF Endangered Species list
- Gambling tools and machineries
- Three layered fishing nets
- Original engravings, prints, lithographs, sculptures and statues in any material
- Used, reconditioned and inlaid tires
- Radiation polluted objects and substances
- Printed publications, oil paintings, photographs, pictures, cards, books, magazines, stone sculptures and mannequins which contradict Islamic teachings, decencies, or deliberately imply immorality or turmoil
- Any other goods, the importation of which is prohibited under the authority of U.A.E. and K.S.A customs laws or any other laws in the country
- Forged or duplicate currency
- Human body parts or products except for hair from a human for the purpose of wig and extension based products
- Home-made foods
- Adult products
- Alcohol & items which mentions Alcohol in it
- Firearms, bullets, weapons, and knives (except for kitchenware)
- Restricted and controlled medicines and drugs or prescription drugs
- IDs and Licenses
- Irradiated food products
- Military equipment, radar detectors, radio equipment.
- Poppy seeds
- Products intended to be used to produce an illegal product or undertake an illegal activity
- Products with Proselytizing Content
- Used cellular phone SIM cards
- Sex Toys/Erectional gel/Libido enhancer/male enhancement supplements (creams,tablets, or sprays)
- Pornography in any form.
We have some guidelines from TDRA (Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority) which restricts the listing of the following product in UAE.
- Telecom equipment working with 2G technology only.
In addition to the above list of product we have some product prohibited by the Government of Saudi Arabia. The list are as follows:
Products with signs and symbols that contradict the Islamic religion.
- Electronic items (watches, car-keys, drones etc.) and pens with a camera
Got any more questions?
Contact us on email@example.com.