To discontinue your association with us, kindly email us an “Offboarding Request” on your company letterhead, duly signed & stamped by an authorized signatory and with your company seal, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must specify the reason and such notification must be sent at least 1 month in advance from the tentative date of deactivation.
Prerequisites for Offboarding
- You must proactively delist your catalog, at least 21 days before the tentative account deactivation date.
- You must fulfill all orders received on your seller account, till the account is deactivated.
- We reserve the right to take action in accordance with the Seller Performance Management policy if you fail to fulfill the orders.
- Ensure to retrieve all your FBN inventory by raising Stock Removal Requests before the tentative account deactivation date. Refer to the Inventory Removal Policy for more details.
- You must clear all your financial obligations towards “noon” before the tentative deactivation date.
- We will review your request and check compliance to the prerequisites mentioned above. Your Offboarding request will be accepted only once all requirements are met.
- Your account will be deactivated in our system after 90 days from the date of acceptance of your Offboarding request. During this period, you will remain liable for any eligible and valid financial changes, and you can view the same by logging into Seller Lab.
- Once Offboarded, you will still remain liable for any eligible and valid charges, claims, or complaints and we will reserve the right to levy such charges on you.
- You need to clear all such charges once levied, even after you have been offboarded. In case of a default, we reserve the right to initiate recovery measures and legal proceedings, as deemed appropriate.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless noon, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses arising out of or related to products sold by you or your actions on the platform, even after you are offboarded or have ceased to use the noon platform.
Got more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com