The information provided below will offer you a clear perspective on the sizes of items you can sell using FBN, and two FBP operations models: 1) Direct Ship, and 2) Bulky Direct Ship (when noon assists you with delivering bulky items while selling using Direct Ship).
You can sell items of any size, provided they don’t exceed 140 kg.
How should I prepare my ASNs and FBN transfers?
For your FBN products, you must separate items while creating your ASNs according to the classifications that are outlined in the section and the table below.
It’s important to follow the below segregation as certain product classifications can’t be combined in the same ASN. Depending on your storage needs, you can either prepare a single type, or a combined type ASN according to the following guidelines:
I) Single type ASN:
- For fragile items.
- For items with a girth size exceeding 360 cm.
- For regular bulky items that don’t require installation.
- For bulky items requiring installation – we provide installation support for large home appliances only.
II) Combined types ASN: the only classifications that can be combined within a single ASN are the following:
- Fragile items, Bulky items requiring installation, and items with a girth size over 360 cm.
- Standard and Oversize
Size and Product Type Classifications
|Classification According to Dimensions|
|Size Classification||Length (cm)||
|Bulky items requiring installation||>130||>60||>50||>30 (max 140 kg)||>360|
|Bulky items that don’t require installation||>130||>60||>50||30||360|
|Classification According to Product Type|
KSA and Egypt:
|Fragile items||Items that are damage prone|
- Items will move to the next size classification if one or more of the above dimensions or weight breaches max threshold.
- The Length, Width and Height are measured as the longest, median and shortest side respectively.
- Girth is calculated as the Longest Dimension + 2 (Median + Shortest).
- Any product beyond 140kgs would only be listed as direct delivery and cannot be stored in our fulfillment centers, nor supported by any of the following business models; FBN, Seller flex or Direct Ship.
Fine jewelry that cost a minimum of SAR 3000, AED 3000, or EGP 25000 can only be sold using the Direct Delivery model to ensure that sellers execute and supervise the delivery of their valuable items.
What are the fragile items that can be stored in a noon fulfillment center?
The given table below provide you the list of all the items that can be stored in a noon fulfillment center
What are the large home appliances that I can send for storage and shipping?
The given table give a list of large home appliances that can be sent to a noon fulfillment center for storage and shipping.
Got more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com