The information provided below will offer you a clear perspective on the sizes of items you can sell using FBN, and two FBP operations models: 1) Direct Ship, and 2) Bulky Direct Ship (an operations model that offers assistance to sellers with delivering bulky items while selling using Direct Ship).
You can sell items of any size, provided they don’t exceed 140 kg.
How should I prepare my ASNs and FBN transfers?
To successfully transfer your FBN products to a noon fulfillment center, you must separate items while creating your ASNs according to the classifications that are outlined in the section and the table below.
It’s important to follow the below segregation as certain product classifications can’t be combined in the same ASN. Depending on your storage needs, you can either prepare a single type, or a combined type ASN according to the following guidelines:
I) Single type ASN:
- For fragile items.
- For items with a girth size exceeding 360 cm.
- For regular bulky items that don’t require installation.
- For bulky items requiring installation – we provide installation support for large home appliances only.
II) Combined types ASN: the only classifications that can be combined within a single ASN are the following:
- Fragile items, Bulky items requiring installation, and items with a girth size over 360 cm.
- Standard and Oversize
Size and Product Type Classifications
|Classification According to Dimensions
|Bulky items requiring installation
|>30 (max 140 kg)
|Bulky items that don’t require installation
|Classification According to Product Type
KSA and Egypt:
|Items that are damage prone
- Items will move to the next size classification if one or more of the above dimensions or weight breaches max threshold.
- The Length, Width and Height are measured as the longest, median and shortest side respectively.
- Girth is calculated as the Longest Dimension + 2 (Median + Shortest).
- Any product beyond 140kgs would only be listed as direct delivery and cannot be stored in our fulfillment centers, nor supported by any of the following business models; FBN, Seller flex or Direct Ship.
How Can I Sell Larger Items On Noon?
Easy, listed below are two more operational models that you can use to sell large or bulky items. You'll just have to choose the one that supports your needs. You can share it with your account manager or notify us at email@example.com.
Note: Requests to move to Bulky Direct Ship or Direct Delivery will
be subject for approval.
1. Direct Delivery: a model built to enable sellers to list and sell bulky items or items that require installation, or assembling. With this model, sellers will directly coordinate the delivery with our customers and ship items themselves using their own delivery vehicles and teams.
Sellers who are selling fine jewelry (high value items) of AED/SAR 3000 or EGP 25,000 or more must also be on Direct Delivery model to make sure that their items are delivered directly to the customers.
In order to improve the seller’s experience, we have introduced a new mini-app (Direct Delivery) on the Direct Ship App where the seller will be able to view the ready to be delivered shipments along with the customers’ details of the shipments and the ability to mark a shipment as delivered or undelivered.
In order to ensure smooth transactions and provide the best experience for both our partners and customers, please review our mandatory Direct delivery guidelines here
2. Bulky Direct Ship: a model that enables sellers to list and sell large items that don't require installation or assembling. In this model, noon will support sellers by deliver the large items to customers since installation and assembling aren't required. Once the items are handed over to us, it will be delivered directly to customers.
Replacing the traditional way of processing via Seller Lab, sellers will use the Direct Ship App to simplify the process and get things rolling out faster.
With the Bulky Direct Ship method, the sellers hold the complete responsibility of picking an intact & correct product, free of damages, and handing it over to us in secured condition to avoid possible damages during delivery to the customers.
In order to ensure smooth transactions and provide the best experience for both our partners and customers, please review our mandatory Bulky direct ship guidelines here
What are the fragile items that can be stored in a noon fulfillment center?
The given table below provide you the list of all the items that can be stored in a noon fulfillment center
What are the large home appliances that I can send for storage and shipping?
The given table give a list of large home appliances that can be sent to a noon fulfillment center for storage and shipping.
Got more questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org