Customers can utilize promo codes to receive discounts on products. Said promo codes are funded by the seller, allowing customers to apply the code during checkout for an automatic discount.
Where can we find the promo code on noon platform?
We have two types of the seller funded coupons which can be used by the customers to get great discount on the product available to them on noon.com. They are as follows.
- Clickable Coupons: The customer can click on the Discount checkbox on the PDP and this discount will be applied on cart & checkout automatically. For more details on clickable coupons refer to the given article.
- Promo Codes: The promo codes are visible on the PDP of the SKU. Clicking on these codes gives more details about the code and also an option to copy the code, which can be used by the customer in the order summary section at the time of checkout to avail the discounts.
In this article we will discuss and understand the step- by- step process to participate in the promo codes.
How to opt-in to a promo code one at a time?
To participate in promo codes, sellers just need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Ads and Promotions tab and click on Coupons.
- Click on Join a Campaign tab and then click on Promo Codes button. Choose the Promo code campaign you’d like to participate in from the available option, then click Opt-In For Coupon.
- Make sure you’re aware of the coupon amount and the duration of the campaign
- Add your items that you want to include in the campaign by searching for the SKUs in the search bar. The selected SKUs will appear under the selected section. To proceed further click Next.
- Add the pre-coupon price of the item inclusive of fees and VAT. Make sure the pre-coupon amount that you set isn’t lower than the SKU price minimum or greater than current price, otherwise, the item won’t be live in the campaign. Once you updated the prices of your campaign, click Next.
Note: When you update the pre-coupon amount, you’ll notice that the post-coupon price
will be automatically added. The post-coupon price is the price the customers will see
and pay when they apply your coupon.
- Set your campaign budget. Make sure you read the disclaimer and allot the most suitable budget for the campaign. Once the amount is entered, click on Next.
- Read the terms and conditions, select the check box to confirm reading the terms and conditions, then click Accept & Submit
- Your campaign will be submitted for approval and you can check the status by going to Manage Your Coupons and clicking on View Campaign.
Note: By clicking on the Summary button you will get an overview of the
status of the SKUs enrolled in the campaign whether it is accepted, pending
How to opt-in to a Promo code in bulk using an importer?
- Click on Coupons page, then go to Imports and select New Import.
- On the next page you will find a tab Download Template. Click on it and download the template.
- Download an excel template and use it to add all your SKU's for a specific promo code using the below table format:
- Use the following definition to understand each field in the above template.
|The unique code used for a specific coupon campaign.
|Unique identification number of a noon seller.
|SKU used by the seller to list their product.
|A competitive and stable pre-coupon price that the coupons will be run on in the marketplace.
|Code of the marketplace in which the coupon campaign is taking place (noon / SIVVI)
- Drag and drop or upload your saved file, and click Submit. Your products will then be reviewed by the quality team to ensure that all information is correct, and they will go live within just a few days.
Note: Please make sure to visit the campaign page after uploading the file and set a valid
budget so that your campaign can go live.
How to manage and edit the SKUs in the campaign?
- Click on Coupons page, then go to Manage your Coupons and then click on View Campaign.
- You will be seeing all the SKUs that are a part of the selected campaign.
- The entire Coupon Assortment or a specific SKU can be taken on and off by clicking on the Active toggle either on top the campaign header or next to the SKU.
- You can click on Edit button right next to the SKU to make adjustments to the SKUs pre-coupon price. Once the price is adjusted click on Update to save the changes.
What happens when my budget gets exhausted?
The budget will run automatically throughout the duration of the campaign. It will be paused when 70% of your budget will be used, that way you can review and control your campaign budget. You can reactivate your budget by topping it up. Simply click on your campaign, then click on Edit and add the gross amount inclusive of the top up.
Your SKUs will be rejected only for either of the two below mentioned reasons
1. Pre-coupon price is less than the SKU Price Minimum suggested by noon
2. Pre-coupon price is more than the Current Price of the SKU.
You need to always make sure that the price is within the SKU Price Minimum and the Current Price of the selected SKU.
Got more questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org