You can request to retrieve your items stored in a noon fulfillment center, and you can also request to dispose of them. Follow the steps detailed in this article to find out about how to place your stock removal, or stock disposal requests directly on Seller Lab, and how to track them.
I. Quick Facts
1. What are the dimensions?
Upon your request, noon can return or liquidate your items under the following categories:
- Sort items: any product's side within 30 cm, and weight below 25 kg.
- Non-sort items: any product's side greater than 30 cm, and/or weight greater than 25 kg.
2. How will my items be returned to me?
The items will be returned in the selected mode, either delivery or pickup. To check the relevant fees that will be applicable, please click here: Finance and Regulatory Policies
How can I place inventory removal requests?
You can easily place an inventory removal request in three steps:
- On Seller Lab, add the address where you'd like your inventory to be returned.
- Add the contact details of the person who will receive the returned items.
- Select the items and quantities that you wish to retrieve and place your request.
Note: Your returns location address can only be activated if it's linked to the contact
details of the receiver of the RTV shipments.
II. Inventory removal request for items stored in sort/grocery FBN Warehouse
1. Add the address of the location where you want your items to be delivered.
- Click Fulfillment, then click Returns Management.
- Search for your location in the map and confirm it.
- After that update the rest of your address details.
- Then click Add User.
2. Add the contact details of the shipment receiver.
- Add the contact details.
- Keep an eye on your email and phone messages to get the OTP.
- Add the each OTP in its relevant box.
- Click Create.
Your new address will get approved in just a few days, and you’ll be able to find it in your address list in your Returns Management page.
To place a stock retrieval request, click your desired return location, then click Continue.
3. Select the type of inventory.
You’ll then find the list of all items stored in a particular noon fulfillment center and their available salable and non-saleable stock quantities.
- Select the type of inventory you want to retrieve. You can only select one type at a time.
- Saleable items: these are ready to sell items.
- Non-saleable items can include: ASN Inbound QC Failed, Mislabel, Non-Deliverable Returns.
4. Select items and quantities for retrieval.
- Select the items you want to retrieve, and add your desired quantities.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order, and make changes if you need to, then confirm it.
Note: You can also raise a request for retrieval in bulk. To know more about the
bulk upload procedure click here
III. Inventory removal request for items stored in non-sort/grocery/bulky FBN warehouse
1. Add the address of the location from where you want to pick up your items.
- Click Fulfilled by noon, then click Returns Management.
- Then, click on Create Return Request.
- Select non_sort FBN warehouse from the dropdown menu, and choose Pickup option.
- You will see the 3rd party pickup addresses - based on the logged in country - and by default you will see the addresses for all cities.
- Then you can filter the location by specific cities. You can select the pickup address from the given list of warehouses based on their nearest location.
- To view the details about the pick-up addresses, you can click on the View option.
Please note these addresses cannot be edited by the seller.
The below view will show the following details about the 3rd party pickup address:
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Address on the Map: google location for the pickup address.
- TPL Contact Info: 3rd party contact details in case you have inquiry.
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
2. Make sure that the pickup address is linked with the user who will come to collect the RTV from the pickup location.
- Click on + in the warehouse and select the user from the list of already added users or create a new user as well.
- Select the user and click the user link. The selected user will be linked to the pickup warehouse. You can change the linked user later also for another request.
- Select the pickup address with the linked user then click Continue.
3. Select the type of inventory you want to retrieve.
4. Select the SKU and Quantity.
Note: You can also raise a request for retrieval in bulk.
To know more about the bulk upload procedure click here
5. Click Continue to go to the Review and Confirm page.
IV. Track your request
- Your request will be created, and you can track its progress on the Returns Management page.
- You can click the Action Button to view your return order, edit it, or cancel it.
- Click the (+) sign next to a particular request to access the RTV number, the shipment numbers linked to it, and the Disputes raised against it.
Your return request will have the following status:
- Pending Approval: any return request where approval is needed from seller support. This includes either an address approval or any outstanding balance check with noon.
- Request Incomplete: this includes return requests that are not yet confirmed by the seller.
- Approved: Requests that are approved by seller support from the pending approval.
- Rejected: Request where are rejected due to outstanding balance for sellers.
- Processing: Requests which are being processed in the warehouse.
- Processed: Once the request is processed completely and it has RTV nr along with shipment nr.
- Canceled: Requests that are canceled by seller. You can cancel only when the status is request incomplete.
- Auto- canceled: These are system-initiated cancellations that happen when the return request was not completed within 3 days of return initiation.
V. How can I place inventory disposal requests?
Note:If you choose to dispose of your items, it means that you would request noon to
liquidate them. Items that you wish to dispose of won’t be eligible for payments or
- On the Returns Management page, click Dispose.
Note: Unlike "Ship to my address" option, you cannot add any new address in the
"pick up" flow. These are pre-approved addresses.
- The default noon liquidation warehouse will be automatically selected. Click Continue.
- Select the items you want to dispose of, and add your desired quantities.
- Click Continue. Review your order, and make changes if you need to, then confirm it.
- Your order will be placed, and you can track it on the Returns Management page.
For Darkstore or Bulky Warehouses, the seller needs to send a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Id_partner - Your unique partner id that identifies your account.
- Noon_sku or ZSKU - noon system generated SKU
- Pbarcode - Partner provided barcode for a specific product.
- Requested_qty - Desired quantity to retrieve.
- Warehouse_code - noon warehouse where the inventory is present.
The request will be reviewed by the team and actioned accordingly. You can also track your requested shipments. To learn more about tracking, please refer to the RTV Shipment Tracking process.
Got any questions?
Contact us on email@example.com.