Note: Returnless Refund is applicable to select sellers.
Returnless refunds on noon are a special type of refunds for sellers who have opted to sell their products using FBP (Fulfilled by Partner). Returnless refunds allows the to reimburse customers for incorrect or damaged orders without requiring them to return the item. You can issue a full or partial refund using the Customer Returns section in the Seller lab. Returnless refunds are optional, but sellers must obtain customer consent before issuing a partial refund. Therefore, the usage of this feature will be monitored, and any abuse or misuse may result in the feature being revoked from the seller.
Learn more about how to process customer returns here.
1. Benefits of Returnless Refunds:
- You can save time associated with the processing and handling of returned items.
- Offering Returnlees Refunds without requiring the return of the item can enhance customer satisfaction by providing a hassle-free refund experience, which will boost your ratings.
- You increase the likelihood of retaining customer loyalty and encouraging repeat purchases.
- Offering Returnlees Refunds as an option demonstrates your flexibility and customer-centric policies, which can contribute to a positive reputation and attract potential new customers.
2. Guidelines for Returnless Refunds
You have 48 hours from the receipt of the return request to issue the Returnees Refund before the item is picked up from the customer.
- Once a Returnlees Refund is issued, you cannot request the return of the item from the customer.
- Returnless Refunds are not eligible for a dispute claim.
3. How to issue a Returnless Refund to the customer?
When the customer raises a return you will receive an email about the same. In the email you will get a return ID. You can search for this Return ID on the Customer Returns page under the Fulfilled by Partner tab.
You can issue a returnless refund fby following the steps below:
- Click Issue refund.
- Select the option Complete Refund and click Submit.
- The refund will be processed back to the customer payment source. You can inform the customer about your decision by clicking on Contact customer button.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org