At noon we have two selling models available to our sellers:
- Fulfilled by noon (FBN) or noon Express
- Fulfilled by Partner (FBP) with three operating models:
- Direct ship
- Direct delivery
Direct ship is a fast order processing model which requires the seller to prepare orders for fulfillment themselves. After the order has been packed in noon packaging and labelled, you’ll hand it over to noon logistics so they deliver it to the customer.
This option is ideal for sellers who list items that don’t require installation, and would like to increase their seller rating by scoring high in the “Ships on Time” parameter.
You will have full control over order management, and we trust you to deliver a great customer experience. To make things easier, you can complete the process through the noon direct app connected to Seller Lab.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll select, check the quality and pack customer orders in noon packaging provided (except for non-sort items)
- We’ll provide you with noon packaging and pre-printed air waybills to fulfill orders as per our standards
- We’ll pick-up your items, deliver them to customers, and manage any returns (if needed)
- Each order will have a tracking number which will appear in Seller Station to simplify tracking
Learn more about the direct ship product packaging guidelines here.
How do I set up direct ship?
- Reach out to Seller Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate Direct ship
- Tap Whatsapp Login, then tap the link you’ll receive on your Whatsapp
- Tap Supply Chain External App Login
Can I add app users on Seller Lab?
- On Warehouse, click Users
- Then select Add Users
- Fill out the details and click Add User
How do I start fulfilling my orders?
- On the app, choose the warehouse ID that you want to fulfill your orders from
- Select Directship
- Tap Current Capacity to add the number of orders that you can fulfill within the following 2 hours
- Tap Shipment Type then select Urgent
I’ve fulfilled my orders on the app, what’s next?
Once the noon delivery associate arrives at your location, you will need to generate a Manifest.
- Remember to only create a manifest when the delivery associate is on site
- Tap a Manifest on the app
- Select Giving
- Scan any printed QR code label on your package
- Tap Begin Packing and scan the packages you want to hand over to the delivery associate
- Select Complete Packing once you are done
- Tap Confirm after scanning all the boxes
- Tap Show QR code
Once you’ve completed those steps, our delivery associate will scan the created manifest QR code to receive the packages and finish the handover process.
What happens if the order is returned by the customer?
- Open the Manifest page and tap Receiving
- Select Scan a manifest QR code to scan the QR code that’ll be provided by the delivery associate
- Tap Accept Manifest then Confirm
- Tap Begin Unpacking and start scanning the returned packages one by one
- To complete the process, select Complete packing
Got more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com