You can sell your products on noon using one, or both of the following selling models, depending on the approach that would better support your business strategy.
- Fulfilled by noon (FBN), know to our customers as noon Express.
- Fulfilled by Partner (FBP), which offers three operations models:
- Direct Ship
- Bulky Directship
- Direct Delivery
This article provides an overview of Direct Ship, and the link to a visual guide that provides the detailed steps you need to take to fulfill your orders using Direct Ship.
What is Direct Ship?
Direct Ship is ideal for sellers who sell items that aren't bulky and that don’t require installation. It is a fast operations model which requires sellers to prepare orders for fulfillment themselves. They'll have to pack items in the noon packaging and label them, then swiftly hand them over to noon for shipping.
To process Direct Ship orders, sellers will use our user-friendly app (only compatible with Android phones and tablets) that will enable them to conveniently scan packages barcodes, and easily take pictures for quality assurance. They can then track their orders, and access fulfillment reports directly on Seller Lab.
How does Direct Ship work?
Easy! follow the below listed steps to get started and fulfill orders:
- Start by ordering packing materials here at least one week in advance.
- Add the details of all the users that will be using the app to process orders here.
- Download the fulfillment app here and install it your devices (only compatible with Android phones and tablets).
- If you receive a large number of orders, let us know and we'll activate the option to fulfil via Picklist for you. Otherwise, you can start processing all pending orders on your app.
- Prepare your orders and pack them in the noon packaging. Always make sure that you pack the correct product that the customer ordered, and that it's in good condition.
- We’ll pick-up your items, deliver them to customers, and manage your returns.
- Each order will have a tracking number which will appear in Seller Lab to simplify tracking.
Find out more about the direct ship product packaging guidelines here.
What are the steps to fulfill my orders?
Use this detailed Direct Ship guide to help you fulfill your orders smoothly, and manage your returns.
Got more questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org