At noon, we create a competitive environment for sellers to grow with our Mega Deals program. It offers exceptional deals with increased visibility, leading to more product views and sales. Sellers can win the Mega Deals slot on our homepage or gain visibility on a product landing page, making it easier for customers to find the best deals.
Where can Mega Deals be found on noon platform?
The Mega Deals on noon platform can be found on the landing page, as illustrated in the screenshot below. The landing page will feature four slots, showcasing the top deals for the categories listed in the deal schedule.
Before you get started
You need to make sure that the following requirement are met to make sure that the SKU's will go live under the Mega Deals.
- The participating items should be on FBN
- Items should be part of the categories included in the promotion
- The items' minimum and maximum price ranges should be updated
- Items should be active even if they are not live yet. They will be included once noon makes them live
Note: The seller can also opt to select the item under FBP warehouse.
However, having these SKU's on the Mega deal slots will be subject to approval.
These SKU's will get an approval only in case it exceptionally appealing when
compared to SKU's in FBN warehouse.
How can I add products to Mega Deals one at a time?
To participate in Mega Deals, sellers just need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Ads and Promotions tab and click on Deals.
- Click List Your Products on the green banner.
- A concise guide is available to help you understand the main features of Mega Deals. After reviewing the guide, simply click Continue.
- Using the calendar, you can prioritize categories for Mega Deals on noon's webpage. Create a schedule to increase the chances of your SKU appearing in the Mega Deals box for its category. After selecting a date range, system generates a Schedule ID that helps us identify the campaign's date range. Click Next to proceed further.
- Choose the SKU's you want to include, then click Next
- Add your discounted price in Deal Price and your stock quantity in Deal Stock then click Next.
Note: Always ensure that your deal price is within the SKU minimum price and the
Current Offer Price, otherwise it won't be part of the promotion.
- Finally, review your selection and Submit it. noon will run a check on your products to ensure they meet the conditions that are necessary to be included in the promotion and will approve them 48 hours before the deal goes live.
How can I add product in bulk to the Mega Deals?
- Click on Deals page, then go to Imports and select New Imports.
- On the next page you will find a tab Download Mega Deal Template. Click on it and download the template.
- Download an excel template and use it to add all your SKU's for a specific mega deal using the below table format:
- Use the following definition to understand each field in the above template.
|deal_code|| The unique code used for any specific Country
For AE: megadeals-ae
For KSA: megadeals-sa
For EGY: megadeals-eg
|id_partner||Unique identification number of a noon seller.|
|partner_sku||SKU used by the seller to list their product|
|deal_price||Discounted price that is determined by the seller for a specific product that is part of a promotion|
|deal_stock||Stock quantity that is determined by the seller for a specific product that is part of a promotion|
|mp_code||code of the marketplace in which the promotional event is taking place (noon)|
|start_date||The start date of this Mega Deals campaign schedule - YYYY-MM-DD|
|end_date||The end date of this Mega Deals campaign schedule - YYYY-MM-DD|
- Drag and drop your saved file, and click Submit. Your products will then be reviewed by the quality team to ensure that all information is correct, and they will go live within just a few days.
Common reasons for bulk import failure in Mega Deals
Here are some reasons why bulk import for Mega Deals might fail:
- deal_code does not exist / deal_code is not active: Ensure you enter the correct spelling and valid deal code.
- partner_sku does not exist / partner_sku is not live: Check that you have entered the correct partner_sku.
- Invalid_mp: Ensure you mention a marketplace within the ecosystem of noon (noon, sivvi or grocery).
- expired_schedule: You cannot enroll an SKU in an expired schedule.
- price: Deal price should be lower than the current offer price but should be more than the SKU Price Minimum.
- stock: Deal stock should be more than the reserved stock of the partner_sku.
- date: Deal start_date and end_date should be within the upcoming 30 days period and the date should be mentioned in the format or YYYY-MM-DD.
- You can create a maximum of 25 schedules in one time. Anything more than that will not be accepted by the system.
How to view the Mega Deal SKU status?
- To view the status of SKU's participating in Mega Deals, navigate to the Deals section and select the Mega Deals tab.
- On the Mega Deals page, you can enroll in multiple schedules for different SKU's with varying date ranges. Clicking on the Overview button provides approval status and stock availability information for the deal SKU's.
- To view all the SKUs that are part of a specific schedule, click on View SKU's.
- To activate or deactivate an individual SKU, simply click on the toggle button next to the Partner SKU. Alternatively, you can use the Deal Assortment toggle to activate or deactivate all SKUs at once, which will remove them from the deal page. See the screenshot below for reference.
How to edit the Deal Stock and Deal Price?
- To edit the deal stock and price for an SKU in Mega Deals, navigate to the Mega Deals tab in the deals section and click on View SKU's.
- Click Edit, enter the new deal price and stock, and click Update to upload the price and stock for the deal.
Got more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com