Important Terms for FBP Model
1. Estimated Shipping Date (ESD): calculated by adding your Processing Time (PT) and time allocated by noon Logistics to pick up the shipment, to the order date (ESD = Order Date + PT + noon pick-up time).
For Sellers operating on Drop-off mode, ESD = Order Date + PT.
2. Expected Delivery Date (EDD): ESD + the time allocated by noon to deliver shipments to the customers.
3. Processing Time (PT): time (in days) set by you in Seller Lab, to process an order.
The following fulfillment methods are available for FBP sellers:
- Direct Ship: it is a back-to-back selling model that is ideal for selling standard and oversized items that do not require installation. Sellers are required to manage their Direct Ship orders & returns through the ‘Supply Chain’ mobile application. Upon receiving orders, items need to be prepared and packed in noon packaging, appropriately labeled and handed over to noon for shipping.
Learn More About Direct Ship
- Bulky Direct Ship: allows you to list and sell bulky items that do not need installation or assembly. noon will deliver these items directly to customers once they're handed over to us.
Mandatory guidelines for Bulky Direct Ship
Note: Operating on Bulky Direct Ship and Direct Delivery will depend
upon the dimensions of your products. You need to send us a request at
email@example.com to operate on Bulky Direct Ship or Direct Delivery, which will
be subject to approval.
Shipment Handover Modes
The following 2 modes are available for you to handover shipments to noon:
1. Pick-up mode: noon representative will pick up the shipments directly from your warehouse location provided in Seller Lab
2. Drop-off mode: you will be required to handover the shipments to a noon representative at a location selected by you from the list of available Drop-Off Locations
You are expected to set a realistic offer Processing Time (PT) based on your ability to prepare and hand over shipments to noon, and are expected to adhere to the same to avoid any penal actions. The permissible processing time is from 1 day to 10 days.
You are expected to process all orders within the defined PT. In case your products are unavailable, you should promptly reject the orders. Cancellation charges will apply to any orders rejected/canceled by you and will negatively impact your performance.
noon has the right to reject/cancel an order if the item is not processed up till ESD (Estimated Shipping Date). Further, orders processed (packed or scanned) but not handed over will be auto-rejected/canceled by noon once the ESD is breached.
Shipment Handover Timings
Shipments that are packed or scanned before 10 a.m. Local Time will be collected on the same business day, while all shipments packed or created after 10 a.m. Local Time will be picked on the next business day.
Sellers are encouraged to start processing their items at least 24 hours before the end of their processing time.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org