The volumetric weight of the shipment is calculated upon receiving them in noon's logistics hub. In case there are errors in the measurements that were recorded by noon, you can directly request a revision of your shipment's measurement by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to access the Direct Ship Fee report?
To access the Direct Ship Fee report on Seller Lab, sellers can follow these steps:
- Click Payment and Fees in the navigation bar and select Statement & Invoices tab. Then click Direct Ship Outbound Fees to export the details.
Note: The Direct Ship Fee and dimension details will be available separately
and can be downloaded from the statements section. This fee will not be reflecting
in the consolidated report.
How can I raise a measurement revision request?
If you need to report discrepancies regarding the measurement of a shipment, you can raise a dispute by sending an email to email@example.com. Please provide the following details of the shipment you want to dispute:
- Shipment AWB
- Shipment expected length in cm
- Shipment expected width in cm
- Shipment expected height in cm
- Shipment expected weight in kg
1. You can only raise a dispute for a shipment's Direct Ship Fees within 14 days
of the statement generation date.
2. Only one dispute per shipment will be accepted.
3. The decision for all dispute will be final and any further investigation request
for the same shipment will not be entertained.
To help with effective assessment and resolution of the dispute, please also send proof of the above mentioned details as image URLs in the email to our seller support team.
Below is the list of images that need to be shared along with an example:
|What should be shown in the image||Example|
|Measurement of the item’s length without the noon packaging|
|Measurement of the item’s width without the noon packaging|
|Measurement of the item’s height without the noon packaging|
|Measurement of the item’s weight without the noon packaging|
|Measurement of the item(s) length inside the noon packaging|
|Measurement of the item(s) width inside the noon packaging|
|Measurement of the item(s) height inside the noon packaging|
|Measurement of the item(s) weight inside the noon packaging. The picture should display an open package on the scale, and all items inside it must be visible.|
It is recommended to submit all these requirements in the form of an excel file as shown in the screenshot below:
Note: In case the disputed shipment consists of multiple items, the seller should
share images of the products bundled as a shipment both with and without the
How does the dispute resolution work?
1. If the dispute is valid, the Direct Ship fee of the disputed shipment will be adjusted and will reflect in the next statement.
2. If the dispute is rejected, the reason for rejection will be shared with the seller via email.
Note: The seller support team might take maximum up to two weeks to resolve a
Common reasons for dispute rejection
- Tolerance range: if your shared measurements are within the 5% tolerance range based on noon’s captured dimensions.
- Time limit: if the dispute was raised beyond the 14-day window from the statement generation date.
- One dispute per shipment: if multiple disputes were raised against the same shipment and/or there is already an existing dispute against the same shipment that has been resolved.
Got more questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org