noon is committed to maintaining high standards of service and business integrity in all the countries in which we operate. As a digital partner, it is imperative to comply with the policies set by noon to provide the best possible customer experience. In this regard, we seek your urgent support to implement the Bulky Direct Ship process. This model is designed to give you maximum support while supporting our customers at noon.
Please read the following points carefully before using your access to the Bulky Direct Ship model. This model is suitable for items that do not require direct installation from the seller's end.
- Update stock availability: It is essential to keep the correct amount of stock in your Seller Lab to fulfill customer's orders within the promised delivery date.
- Rejection of orders: In exceptional cases when stocks are not available, orders must be rejected promptly. A high rate of rejection will lead to penalties and/or store suspension.
- Additional shipping fees: Customers will pay an extra shipping fee per item at the checkout. Hence, we expect the seller to lower the item prices as they will not bear the logistics costs.
- Serviceable areas: Items under the Bulky Direct Ship model will only be available to customers within noon serviceable areas. Customers outside the serviceable area will not be able to place orders.
- Non-eligible items: Bulky items that require installation, such as home appliances, refrigerators, and air conditioners, will not be accepted under this selling model due to logistics limitations.
- Customer cancellations: Customers have the full right to cancel their orders at any time, even if the item has just arrived at their doorstep. If the noon team receives the shipment, and the customer cancels/rejects it before delivery, noon will return the item to the seller in the same condition.
- Returns: Bulky items are non-returnable. However, if the item delivered to the customer is incorrect, wrong color, damaged, or defective, the seller is solely responsible for collecting the return and arranging the pickup within 3-5 working days.
- Compensation: Any compensation offered to the customer as a result of the seller's negligence, such as wrong item delivered, damaged item delivered, delay in delivery, etc., will be billed to the seller.
noon reserves the right to update this policy conditions from time to time.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org