Our success is driven by our unwavering commitment to business integrity and high standards in service delivery. As a digital partner, it is our responsibility to ensure that everything we do is compliant with the laws of the countries in which we operate and our internal policies.
We require your support to implement the Direct Delivery process, which is designed to provide you with maximum support while serving our customers on noon. The Direct Delivery process is specifically intended for items that require direct installation from your end.
Please read and adhere to the following points carefully before using your access to the Direct Delivery model:
- Stock Management: It is essential that you update the correct amount of stock in your Seller Lab so that you can fulfill customer's orders within the promised delivery date.
- Order Rejection: in exceptional cases when stocks are not available, please reject orders promptly. High rejection rates may result in penalties and/or store suspension.
- Delivery Attempts: a minimum of three delivery attempts must be made for each shipment. In case of failed delivery attempts, re-attempt the delivery within 2-3 days. If all three attempts fails, mark the shipment as ‘undeliverable’ using the Direct Delivery mini-app.
- Returns and Refunds: as a seller, you are responsible for collecting back any wrong/ defective/ damaged items delivered to customers within 3-5 working days. In case of delays, you are required to communicate the same with noon and inform the customer. noon will refund the customer, and you will be held liable for the losses incurred if you fail to comply with the return policy.
- Additional Payment Collection: you are not allowed to collect any additional payments from customers. Shipping, installation, or any other fees must be included in the sales price during product listing.
- Packing Guideline: make sure to pack your items thoroughly to prevent damage during transit, and affix fragile stickers wherever necessary.
- Order Cancellation: customers have the right to cancel their orders at any time, even if the item is at their doorstep. You will mark such orders as ‘undeliverable’ using the app.
- Order Cancellation Requests: order cancellation requests will be visible in the Direct Delivery mini-app or you will receive an email from noon Seller Support. Such shipments must not be attempted for delivery. These shipments must be marked as ‘undeliverable’ using the app within 24 hours. In case the seller delivers an order where a cancellation notification is shown in the app or an email notification was sent by noon Seller Support, noon will not be liable for any payments.
- Delivery Management: the seller will be responsible to ensure that the orders are successfully handed over to the respective customer and are marked as ‘delivered’ in the app within the expected delivery date as indicated in the Direct Delivery mini-app. Shipments that are created but not marked as ‘delivered’ in the app within 20 days of creation will be automatically marked as ‘undeliverable’ in the system. In case a customer requests to reschedule delivery after 20 days from the date of the shipment creation, the seller should request the customer to place a new order whenever they’re ready to receive the delivery. The seller should then mark the shipment as ‘Undeliverable’ using the app. noon will not be responsible for the payment of any orders that are marked ‘Undeliverable’ automatically after 20 days of shipment creation.
At the time of delivering items to the customers, the orders must be immediately marked as delivered via app by taking and uploading pictures of the delivered item. These images should prove that the item is delivered to the correct customer, in perfect condition, and matches the description as mentioned in the website (model number, brand, etc.). If the uploaded images does not prove any of these points, the seller will be responsible in collecting the item back or refunding the customer (via noon refund process) in case of customer complaints
- Shipment Status: verify the shipment status in the Direct Delivery mini-app before attempting a delivery. If the shipment is not visible in the Direct Delivery mini-app, or if it's showing a note or an error message, do not attempt the delivery. The following sections describe the two scenarios that would require you to not deliver the order to the customer:
- Customer cancellation: If the customer canceled the order, the following note will be displayed: The customer requested cancellation for this shipment. You should mark the order as "undeliverable" and not deliver the order.
- Refunds are automatically issued to customers within 70 hours of the- Blocked shipment: In some instances, orders may be blocked due to payment issues. In such cases, a note will indicate: "This shipment is not eligible for delivery. Please contact seller support for more details." In this case, you should mark the order as "undeliverable" and not deliver the order.
- The "Marked as Delivered" button on the app will be disabled as a
reminder that this order shouldn't be delivered.
The "Marked as Delivered" button on the app will be disabled as a
reminder that this order shouldn't be delivered.
- Compensation: any compensation extended to the customer as a result of a negative experience caused by the seller, such as delaying orders, delivering the wrong item or a damaged item, will be invoiced to the seller..
noon reserves the right to update this policy conditions from time to time.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org