The success of any business depends on its ability to measure and analyze its performance on a regular basis, and make informed decisions based on these insights. To help sellers monitor and optimize performance, noon offers a range of tools and features that provide valuable data and analytics. In this article, we will focus on two of these dashboards:
- Analytics Dashboard.
- Product Insights.
I. Analytics Dashboard
The Analytics Dashboard provides a comprehensive overview of your business, including factors such as Gross Merchandise Value, Average Selling Price, Units Sold, Product Views, and Conversion Rate. With the insights gained from this dashboard, you can review your store's performance and take necessary actions to bridge the gap between your current and desired outcomes.
How can I use the Analytics Dashboard?
To access the Analytics Dashboard, click Reports, then select Analytics Dashboard.
The dashboard displays data related to performance metrics, categorized by the marketplace and category contributions.
You can also utilize the Advanced Search option available on this dashboard, which allows you to check the contribution of a specific brand or product type to your store's performance.
To access data for a specific brand and product; click Advance Search, select the Brand and the Product from the given options and click Submit.
Definition of Key Performance Factors
1. Gross Merchandise Value (GMV): gross revenue generated from the sale of your items over a period of time.
2. Total units sold: the total number of units sold.
3. Average Seller Price (ASP): your products' average selling price.
4. Total Product Views: the total number of times a product has been viewed by customers.
5. Conversion Rate: the percentage of customers who have viewed a product and made a purchase.
II. Product Insights
The Product Insights will indicate trends such as Buy Box, price competitiveness, and products with zero stock. It also gives a brief overview of your sales, SKUs that are not winning the Buy Box, and the SKUs that are non-price competitive.
How can I use the Products Insights dashboard?
To access the Products Insight Dashboard; click Reports and select Products Insights.
Definition of Key Performance Factors and Tabs
1. Sales Overview: this tab displays total sales, units sold, and average selling price for the past 30 days, with filters available to search by date, country, or marketplace. It also indicates changes in performance factors and allows searching by product title.
2. SKUs Summary: this tab displays the average selling price, gross merchandise value, and units sold for individual SKUs within a selected date range, with filter options available.
3. Trends: graphs display the performance of your listings in terms of the Buy Box trend, price competitiveness of SKUs, and SKUs with zero stock trend.
4. Non Price Competitive SKUs: this tab helps you understand the details of SKUs whose pricing is not competitive when compared to other sellers who have listed the same item on our platform.
5. SKUs Missing the Buy Box: this tab displays information on SKUs that are competitive in certain performance factors but have room for improvement in other factors. If these improvements are made, these SKUs can also compete with the winning offers.
6. Zero Stock SKUs: this tab displays information on SKUs that are currently out of stock in the inventory.
Tips for Effective Inventory Management
These tips will help you use the dashboard even more effectively and improve your performance.
- Price and stock updates: Check the dashboard regularly for top-selling SKUs to ensure competitive pricing and enough stock to meet demand.
- Boost low-selling SKUs: The dashboard provides data on low-selling SKUs, allowing you to update models, versions, and prices to stay competitive.
- Zero stock SKUs: Keep track of out-of-stock SKUs through the dashboard and replenish to meet demand.
- SKU comparison: Compare high and low-selling SKUs on the dashboard and implement successful strategies on low-selling SKUs.
Reach out to email@example.com